*The Official VILLAS AT DISNEY'S GRAND FLORIDIAN RESORT & SPA Owners & Lovers Group*

🤩 Ummm…lemme rub my eyes for dramatic effect. Did I read that correctly… “towel carts?”!

Can someone take a picture and post?

Its one of those, “why didn’t anyone think of that earlier?” moments!

I sure hope they make it standard, and while they’re at it, put out a linen, blanket, and pillow
Not my picture and I couldn’t find anything better. But the white cart on the right hand side between rooms is a towel cart. They usually have a couple per floor with limen’s and towels and a couple carts to place used towels and trash in

1700776785485.jpeg

I was staying at BPK end of Oct and saw them. Didn’t know what they were, didn’t see housekeeping. I also didn’t need new towels. Now I know.

Towel cart question.

just Completed a stay at big pine key and will book same week next year at gfv. I’d like to try the deluxe studios but I love the big pine key towel carts as I do admit I love a fresh towel each day.

does the original dvc building with the deluxe studios also have towel carts in halls or is that unique to big pine key?
They are still here!

🤩 Ummm…lemme rub my eyes for dramatic effect. Did I read that correctly… “towel carts?”!

Can someone take a picture and post?

Its one of those, “why didn’t anyone think of that earlier?” moments!
IMG_8372.jpegIMG_8373.jpeg

Good afternoon from The Grand!

Just arrived from WL and wow, it’s crowded. Honestly never saw the lobby like this before!!

IMG_8358.jpeg

IMG_8362.jpeg

IMG_8364.jpeg

IMG_8366.jpeg

Wanted to note that “Hey Disney” is now in the VGF rooms. They were not here during my August trip, so it’s a nice addition. They were also in our Copper Creek room.

*ETA: wanted to note, you can hook your phone up to Hey Disney and use it as a speaker 🙂

IMG_8388.jpeg

Last edited:
Lines to hop on monorail have been down to the elevator. We left yesterday.
We've been back a few weeks now, and while our lines weren't as far back as that, we waited for the 3rd monorail several times - they were just so full. Really made me think about the Poly tower and the impact that is going to have on the monorail for those of us at the GF. I was hoping they planned on leaving a few cars empty for the Grand, similar to what they do on the Skyliner for Riviera. I guess the problem is the multiple stops - at which stop would you try to leave an empty car?

We've been back a few weeks now, and while our lines weren't as far back as that, we waited for the 3rd monorail several times - they were just so full. Really made me think about the Poly tower and the impact that is going to have on the monorail for those of us at the GF. I was hoping they planned on leaving a few cars empty for the Grand, similar to what they do on the Skyliner for Riviera. I guess the problem is the multiple stops - at which stop would you try to leave an empty car?

Yeah, I’m not looking forward to influx of guests in that area.

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest