The Official Scoop on DCA's Unofficial Morning Opening Hours

Thanks a lot. Good to know order so we can plan.

One more ? re WOC.

If your party activates or all go in DLR in the morning do they all have to go into DCA to get FP or can one person run over and get FP with everyone's tickets?

To: Hydroguy: Thanks for all the great work on the tips and superthreads. I just linked a co-worker up with 3 of yours for her upcoming 1st trip to get her oriented.

Thanks a lot. Good to know order so we can plan.

One more ? re WOC.

If your party activates or all go in DLR in the morning do they all have to go into DCA to get FP or can one person run over and get FP with everyone's tickets?

To: Hydroguy: Thanks for all the great work on the tips and superthreads. I just linked a co-worker up with 3 of yours for her upcoming 1st trip to get her oriented.

If you activate all the passes in DL, then they are active, and one member of the party can take all the passes over to DCA and get the FP, then reenter DL. Make sure to get a hand stamp when exiting DL initially...

(I've heard of entire parties going to DL for MM, then leaving at 9 AM, walking to GCH, using their resort key to enter DCA, getting WOC FP, grabbing Soarin FP, riding Soarin, riding LM, getting to rope drop, and then riding TSMM. It's a bit ambitious, but totally doable.)

That of course was my thought but I am not sure I want to walk that much. I just was prefering the times for WOC on Thursday night. We are early to bed and up early on most days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter