The Official I am Leaving Aulani and I am Giving Away Thread.

fantastic idea for a thread. Wish I had thought of that before leaving yesterday morning. We gave away our floats, but had some leftover goodies.

I know that FB has one of these,,,but this is my only social media,,,so thank you for starting

@JC1984 what a great idea and i wish I hadn’t missed by you only a few days to take you up on the offer. Having said that, we’ll be arriving next Wednesday (26th) should any one here happen to be checking out that day. We will happily pay it forward on our check out date of Feb 2.

CPC

Last edited:

Aulani DVC Info and Pay it Forward Group,,,,I am not on FB,,,my wife is and this is the group,,, I also think there is one called dvc freecycle

This is a great pay it forward group, I am always seeing posts within it!

I seem to be in the minority with this, but this practice grosses me out. As per the OP's picture, the is no chance in hell I would ever take some stranger's opened bag of popcorn. I personally wouldn't even want an unopened bag that someone else had shlepped around on vacation.

I seem to be in the minority with this, but this practice grosses me out. As per the OP's picture, the is no chance in hell I would ever take some stranger's opened bag of popcorn. I personally wouldn't even want an unopened bag that someone else had shlepped around on vacation.
Opened food no thanks, but sealed food, boogie boards, floats, etc sure why not?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter