<><> The "Official" DISNEY RECIPE Exchange! <><> 1850+ recipes!

cxmgaming

Earning My Ears
Sci-fi Dine-in Theater Restaurant

Grilled Chicken Sandwich
Serving 4
Yield: 1 ½ cups

Marinade for Chicken
1 cup olive oil
3 tbsp herb seasoning
¼ cup lemon juice
3 fresh garlic minced
¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped.

In a food processor, combine all ingredients and blend well.

4 6oz chicken breast, boneless
1 bunch fresh watercress, rinsed and drained
2 vine-ripe gourmet tomato, sliced
Balsamic glaze ( ½ cup of balsamic vinegar, reduced by ½)
4 each Kimmel Wick buns
4 tablespoons of Mayonnaise

Method:
Marinate Chicken Breast for 2 hours, grill chicken breast to its doneness.

To Build Sandwiches:
Toast the bun, spread a each bun with Mayonnaise, add a generous portion of watercress on bun, stack grill chicken over tomato slices and drizzle with balsamic glaze.

Just received this recipe the other day from an email from Disney. Thank you so much Tatania for those! You have a goldmine of them. If you have any more, please share!

Last edited:

Tatania

Disney Foodie
Thanks for sharing your recipe. These days it's almost impossible to get Guest Services to share any recipes - and in, fact, many of them are quite tricky, . I've made several of the Sci-Fi ones and they're good - esp. the chili. Good luck with the party.

cxmgaming

Earning My Ears
Hope the Sci-Fi recipes help. I've made several and they're good - esp. the chili.
I really appreciate it, that’s good to hear. I just posted one. If you don’t have it, definitely save it. If you have any others, please share. I’ve been on the hunt for them for so long!

cxmgaming

Earning My Ears
Looking for the “Classic American Burger” from the Sci Fi Dine-In Theater. This is a current menu item.

cxmgaming

Earning My Ears
Hi all, looking for a few more Sci Fi Dine-In Theater recipes: Food: Butcher Steak, Smoked Baby Back Ribs, Beef and Blue Salad, The Reuben, Mixed Greens, BLT Soup. Drinks: Marsha’s Martian, Solar Eclipse, Blue “Glow-tini” Inspired by The Year of a Million Dreams. Hope to get some of these, thank you guys! I just contacted Guest Services Tatania and will update you and everyone else if I get some more. Have a great week guys. :)

Tatania

Disney Foodie
I posted the BLT soup recipe in the previous Sci-Fi diner recipe list under "Bacon Lettuce Tomato Soup"
When I was at the Sci-Fi diner last time they gave me a recipe card and that's what was on it. The Blue Glowtini is served all over Disney world and that recipe's been around for a couple years now: I've made it and it's very good.

Blue “Glow-tini”​

1 ounce Skyy Citrus Vodka
0.5 ounce Bols Blue Curacao
0.5 ounce Bols Peach Schnapps
1 ounce Sweet & Sour
0.5 ounce Pineapple Juice
1 each Blue Glow Cube (optional)

Prep:
Build in martini shaker with ice, shake, strain, and pour into glass with sugared rim. Add cube.

cxmgaming

Earning My Ears
Tatania, are there any others you have from Sci Fi you haven’t aready posted? I am making a list and checking off discovered ones. Whichever ones aren’t all posted on here from you and me I’m going to continue contacting Disney to get them and I will post on here for everyone!

NEWS / UPDATES