The Official DIS Oscar LIVE PARTY thread!!! "Mistake" video in post #705

Ben Affleck is seeing Charleze Theron???

What? Really?

Is this for real????

I swear I saw them walking in together. :confused3

Oh wait, Nevermind. I just rewound the TV and it was Scarlett Johannsen & whomever she is with. From the side view, it looked like Ben & Charleze. And Ryan had said that Ben Affleck will be there tonight, so I thought it was him.

This is how bad rumors get started. :lmao: :blush: :duck:

Are you guys watching ABC or E. I'm watching E and I'm missing a lot. I haven;t seen Ben with Charline

I think I like the color of Scarjo's dress but unsure about the cut.

I wish Nicole Kidman would do something other than nude. She's so pale!

Is Matt Damon wearing a toupee I swear I saw a patch of bald head there where it looked like it shifted

This is NOT the event to be forgetting his hair piece if he usually does wear one. :headache:

I Love the white dinner jacket with the black tie.
If my daughter in law was wearing a white wedding gown for their wedding, I would have tried to push my son to wear the white jacket, but she chose blush, which is gorgeous and so her. We asked him if he would wear a blush jacket and that was a no go. He went with black.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter