The Official 2021 EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival Thread - July 15 to Nov. 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrsap

DIS Veteran
The 2021 EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival Announcement

Dates: July 15-November 20

This year’s event will kick off with Global Marketplaces, including the return of many favorites – Canada, Greece, Germany, Hops and Barley, Appleseed Orchard and others. Even more marketplaces will join the international smorgasbord as the festival continues on into the fall before wrapping on Nov. 20.

The Taylor Dayne info is HUGE!

At the least,it gives some hope for ETTB!

Time to "stalk" other ETTB regulars' schedules!

This is great. Dare we hope that Halloween and Christmas parties will return even if they must be modified?

Is this going to overlap with the usual stuff they do over Christmas at Epcot or is it too early to know that yet?
wondering the same thing

Last year and in years past there has been a period where there are still the F&W booths in EPCOT but the big Christmas tree is up and holiday decorations are beginning to go up around the park. They didn't do Candlelight or the individual storytellers last year so wasn't an issue but in years past I believe they have waited until the formal start of Festival of the Holidays to begin those events. In the past I think they needed about a week to change over the America Gardens Theater to be set up for the Candlelight Processional. With F&W ending 11/20 and Thanksgiving 11/25, I think they'd be in good shape to execute that plan if they feel they are able to offer these events this year.

Is it possible they will open the booths a few days earlier than the announced start date? The official start date is July 15, and we'll be there July 11. Any chance?

Also, should I get my park ticket/reservation now in anticipation of Epcot reservations being booked up early?

Is it possible they will open the booths a few days earlier than the announced start date? The official start date is July 15, and we'll be there July 11. Any chance?

Also, should I get my park ticket/reservation now in anticipation of Epcot reservations being booked up early?
In the past few years they haven't done a preview but who knows!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter