The Official 2021 EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival Thread - July 15 to Nov. 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get ready to treat yourself to a flavorful journey at this year’s EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival presented by CORKCICLE! This year’s event will feature new flavors and sips along with live entertainment, family activities and more

Popular entertainment is back too, with performances by Voices of Liberty, Mariachi Cobre and Jammin’ Chefs. The festival will also open with America Gardens Bandstand presented by Florida Blue Medicare, a live-music concert series performed Friday through Monday evenings. Local bands from across Central Florida will take to the America Gardens Theatre stage, playing popular songs of yesterday and today.

Looks like no Eat to the Beat concert series. :( Local bands will perform on the weekends instead.

The way that I look at that is, as long as there’s good music being played, I don’t care who’s playing! I get it would be better to see actual artists themselves performing but, at this point, I’ll take what I can get! 💃🏻 🙂

We can still hope that Eat to the Beat will be added, but they would need to have the bands scheduled by now. The local bands we saw play in April were good. Nice to see live music again.
No information about any of the food and wine pairing meals yet either. Not sure if they just haven't released them yet or they are not coming back.
Still lots of information to come.

I was planning on going mid-Sept. to avoid the whole 50 yr. celebration mess but now I'm not sure. The booths that are opening Oct. 1 look interesting. Decisions, decisions.

VERY disappointed it looks like we will have to wait until Flower & Garden 2022 to see the "Name Acts" return to America Gardens.

The "regular" Acts that normally appear at Flower & Garden and Food & Wine are out there touring-just saw one the other night.

Try not to be critical of Disney during these unprecedent times,but have to think it is just Disney "squeezing" one more "Name Band-less" Festival in as a cost savings move.

VERY disappointed it looks like we will have to wait until Flower & Garden 2022 to see the "Name Acts" return to America Gardens.

The "regular" Acts that normally appear at Flower & Garden and Food & Wine are out there touring-just saw one the other night.

Try not to be critical of Disney during these unprecedent times,but have to think it is just Disney "squeezing" one more "Name Band-less" Festival in as a cost savings move.

I could be reading way too much into the phrasing but I read the below (bold and underline mine) with a glimmer of hope that maybe there could be some headliners come fall

The 2021 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival opens with America Gardens Bandstand presented by Florida Blue Medicare, a live music concert series presented Friday through Monday evenings.

I could be reading way too much into the phrasing but I read the below (bold and underline mine) with a glimmer of hope that maybe there could be some headliners come fall

The 2021 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival opens with America Gardens Bandstand presented by Florida Blue Medicare, a live music concert series presented Friday through Monday evenings.
I like your thinking! :)

I was planning on going mid-Sept. to avoid the whole 50 yr. celebration mess but now I'm not sure. The booths that are opening Oct. 1 look interesting. Decisions, decisions.

Well crap! We are going to be there Sept. 25-29...

Any chance some of those opening on Oct. 1st open slightly earlier? ( And yes this is me being sad that I wont be able to eat at Brazil....our local Brazilian restaurant closed due to the pandemic and my family and I miss it....and lets be real no one can resist pao de queo).

The way that I look at that is, as long as there’s good music being played, I don’t care who’s playing! I get it would be better to see actual artists themselves performing but, at this point, I’ll take what I can get! 💃🏻 🙂
They did local live acts for F&G on weekends too
Same as an AP I was planning on waiting a bit to book a park pass for Epcot/ratatouille but now ....

Any chance some of those opening on Oct. 1st open slightly earlier? ( And yes this is me being sad that I wont be able to eat at Brazil....our local Brazilian restaurant closed due to the pandemic and my family and I miss it....and lets be real no one can resist pao de queo).
I doubt it. I expect they are looking at bookings for August/Sept and seeing insufficient guest attendance to justify a full F&W. Boo Bash is also so much cheaper those too months than in October. Which I guess is the silver lining of us going in August and you in September--maybe crowds won't be too bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter