The Offical Dis Classic Movie Club!!

WDWfanatic288

<font color=blue>Is now a card carrying member of
so here is our offical post!!! so how do yall wanna do this? do yall wanna pick like 3 stars for the month and pick 3 movies for each(so we would have like 9 movies a month to watch) and then just discuss them as we watch them or something like that?

ok first is first...who all is in the club? anyone is open to join...and the more the merrier! :)

Julie doll, you know I'm in! Hm I don't think I could do 9 movies in a month though lol....you know how lazy I get haha

im all for it and maybe if u guys want like the movies that are based on books we could read the books then watch the movie u dig?

LOL RISSAH!

well we can figure out the way it will work after we get everyone in on the club!

honestly, I won't have time to read the book on top of all the stuff for school I'm gonna have(NHS, college, ACTs, AP classes, band, plus all the stuff we gotta do for English) and then watch the movie...we should probably start that in the summer or something.

know me, even watching movies could be a problem :rolleyes: (like how I had like 30 movies on tapes I needed to watch when school got out!)

I'll go for it.. but only for a little bit because im going on vacation soon, and then leaving for school.

Hey, ill be in, i have nothing better to do with my life..... sadly........ :( but ill be in if you dont care too much!!:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter