The nicest thing your partner has ever done for you?

A few years back I was feeling a bit overwhelmed with life. I came home from work one day and found a note on the table along with a nice cocktail. 😊 The note said how much I was appreciated and loved and to put my bathing suit on, bring my sunglasses and come out to the garage. I found that very strange because it was the middle of winter and our pool was closed. There was snow on the ground! I threw my suit on, a coat and boots and walked out to our detached garage. First thing I noticed when I opened the door were streamers hanging in the doorway. I walked through them and my husband had every light on in the place along with flood and utility lights. It was blinding! There were a couple lawn chairs on a beige rug that was suppose to be like sand and a single red rose. We have a wood burner in our garage so it was toasty warm too. Then he proceeded to wash my car!😆

My dh lets me pick where we go on vacations....... As long as I throw in a beach vacation once a year he is happy.
:flower1:

Last edited:

She did throw a big bash for my 50th. She managed to keep it a total surprise. Sent me golfing and while I was gone she and my daughters got everything organized, had all the guests there before I got home and it was really nice and well done. Now I wonder if I ever told her how nice it was, I hope I did.

On the day after our first date, DH sent a huge bouquet of flowers to my house.

Unexpected and super sweet!

Oh my gosh, so many things. He supports me always, brings me flowers and gifts once in a while for no reason at all. Takes me to do fun things that I like and listens to me drone on and on about my day everyday with no complaints. Lately he's been helping me through some major hard times, work-wise, and I really appreciate him for that. He's the best!

My DH has done hundreds of things that shows he cares.

About 44 years ago, he picked up the Sunday paper (back when it was about 3 inches thick) and slipped a record album inside. When I found it, he acted like all the papers do that now.

When I was pregnant I had morning sickness all day....and I was drained and upset. He tried to hug me, but once again I needed to throw up. He came into the bathroom with me and rubbed my back while I was upchucking.

For years (before microwaves and keriges ) every morning, before leaving for work , he made me a cup of coffee. I found it with a saucer on top sitting on the stove.

When I broke my ankle and had to limit movement, he would make me a lunch and leave it in a cooler by my recliner. Once the sandwich was all soggy from ice that leaked. He offered to drive 30 mins home (and go back) just to make me a new one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter