The new US Rollercoaster.

sportzboy698

Mouseketeer
The specs make it look like it is based both inside and outside? It also looks like a long ride that may take two-and-a-half minutes to get through? I don't know but maybe you can help me figure out if this is the case or not. Also, where will it be located in the park and when will it open. Please, say March 2009. :rolleyes1

Thanks

I haven't heard anything about it being partly indoors.I don't see it being 2:30 minutes long,probably 1:30-2:00.It will be located along the corridor that stretches behind Jimmy Neutron and back behind Twister.There was a rumor that it would go outside the park and go over the people walking in Citywalk,but last I heard that's probably not the case.But everything about the coaster from being able to pick out your own music to the unique elements like that inside out loop are going to be very cool.I just took a Universal survey for what kind of music I would like to be able to choose for the ride and they had literally a couple hundred selections with everything from Metallica to Johny Cash.As far as it being open in March 2009,very much doubt it probably sometime in the summer.

with all of the talk about HP, I totally forgot about this coaster.
Way to go with development at Universal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter