The *NEW* Polynesian Resort FAQ thread - *SEPT 2008*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know, I have never had one.

The ones that come with the Magic Your Way pack are really specific to the person that recieves them. It has your check in date on it as well as your name. It says on the last line: "Voucher must be redeemed on or prior to check-out of the resort hotel and is not valid for future stays."

I'm looking at mine right now because we ended up not using it. I was bummed, but we were too wiped to do it and wanted to nap instead. LOL

The ones that come with the Magic Your Way pack are really specific to the person that recieves them. It has your check in date on it as well as your name. It says on the last line: "Voucher must be redeemed on or prior to check-out of the resort hotel and is not valid for future stays."

I'm looking at mine right now because we ended up not using it. I was bummed, but we were too wiped to do it and wanted to nap instead. LOL

Bummer! They really are a good time.

Good morning, everyone!

The Poly has a dole whip machine, right? If you're eating on the DDP and go to Capt Cook's for lunch, does a dole whip count as a dessert? How about a snack credit?

This might be Disney heresy but if I didn't have a car, I'd bypass DTD. Most of the merchandise can be found in the parks or resorts. There are plenty of restaurants to patronize without venturing over there. The stoplights alone in the area guarantee a long ride unless the buses only go the back route (and it doesn't sound like they do...perhaps they can't). My time in WDW is too short to wait for infrequent buses with multiple resort stops as well as multiple stops in DTD itself.

A trip to DTD (now that there is no longer a PI) is a complete waste of valuable time. The bus ride is far too long and the wait for a bus even longer.

When PI was alive and kicking, we enjoyed our trips to DTD and spent a good deal of money too. For the most part, however, we utilized taxis because it was so much faster and convenient. Now that PI has fallen by the wayside, there is simply not enough there to attract or that I can't do elsewhere.

The bus to DTD has been a constant complaint of mine for years! :headache:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter