• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The New Play along, "Show me a picture of......"

Status
Not open for further replies.
232323232%7Ffp5368%3B%3Enu%3D3285%3E247%3E937%3EWSNRCG%3D327838429432%3Bnu0mrj

Show me a resort pool

I thought this was so cool-obviously Halloween-

Show me something else from Halloween at WDW.

Everyone is wearing Mickey Ears here. They were graduating from the cultural program at AKL-

Show me CMs at another resort.

Keeping DGD's occupied as we waited for our rooms at BLT. This is in the Game Room:

IMG_4637.jpg
:tink:

Show me more from BLT (as in resort room, pool area, entrance)

Show me Dopey

I looked on post 1 for rules of this thread and didn't see any.. I also tried to search for the first thread and couldn't find it.. Can someone fill me in so I am not being a rule breaker.. Thanks :blush: Michelle

PS loved the bride/groom ears one!

Michelle - Not really much to the "rules" for this one .... just include whatever the previous poster asked for, then state what you want ... "Show me ... whatever". Welcome!!

oh yeah ... if it's been a long time and nobody has posted someone's request (I believe 24 hours?? - someone correct me!) - we typically try to post something similar or relating to the request and just move on.

Michelle - Not really much to the "rules" for this one .... just include whatever the previous poster asked for, then state what you want ... "Show me ... whatever". Welcome!!

oh yeah ... if it's been a long time and nobody has posted someone's request (I believe 24 hours?? - someone correct me!) - we typically try to post something similar or relating to the request and just move on.

Thanks Kris... can you post more then once a day - sometimes I can be on here for an hour at a time and sometimes not for days so I don't want to "hog" up all the time but I want to play when I can ??

Thanks Kris... can you post more then once a day - sometimes I can be on here for an hour at a time and sometimes not for days so I don't want to "hog" up all the time but I want to play when I can ??

You can post as often as you want!! :welcome:

Here is the Cheshire Cat:

Show me Alice and/or the Mad Hatter.

They are going to close this thread in a couple of pages. If someone starts a new thread, could they PLEASE put a link here to the new thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter