• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The New Play along, "Show me a picture of......continued"

IMG_9719ed-2ed-XL.jpg

Show me a Lego statue.

Can't wait to get this on our tree next month! :goodvibes

P1830180-XL.jpg
:tink:

Show me YOUR favorite souvenir
Wow beautiful ornament. I’ve collected these for over 25 years and was so disappointed during our trip Dec 2-5 as I couldn’t find a SINGLE ears ornament anywhere on property. Disney Springs Christmas store had NONE. In fact the store was very sparse, had a large section of Halloween merchandise, some wood table top Christmas decorations, a wall of storybook ornaments and not much else. No Christmas plush either! Everyone in the store was commenting on the lack of merchandise. At first I thought maybe stuff is late coming in, and people coming Christmas week will get to buy some merchandise which is usually gone by then, but now I don’t know!! You were lucky!

Wow beautiful ornament. I’ve collected these for over 25 years and was so disappointed during our trip Dec 2-5 as I couldn’t find a SINGLE ears ornament anywhere on property. Disney Springs Christmas store had NONE. In fact the store was very sparse, had a large section of Halloween merchandise, some wood table top Christmas decorations, a wall of storybook ornaments and not much else. No Christmas plush either! Everyone in the store was commenting on the lack of merchandise. At first I thought maybe stuff is late coming in, and people coming Christmas week will get to buy some merchandise which is usually gone by then, but now I don’t know!! You were lucky!

Thank you...and how sad the Christmas Store is so low on merchandise! 😢 I'm sure it's "stuck in a ship" waiting to be unloaded like so much other stuff. My granddaughter has been waiting for her "winter wardrobe" for WEEKS! Tracking shows it's sitting somewhere just waiting to be moved. Our trip this year was in June to celebrate our 50th wedding anniversary. We took both daughters and their families; I originally wanted to make the trip in late November/early December but granddaughters activities prevented that. I'm kinda glad now after hearing your story. I'd have been heartbroken had I not been able to get a special ornament related to our trip. I think I ended up purchasing 5-6 ornaments all together! So sad to hear with the busy weeks ahead for DW visits that treasured souvenirs won't be available. 😕:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter