The New Play along, "Show me a picture of......continued"

20141101_224324_zps81c4756c.jpg

....show me the former "Backlot Tour"/ "Lights, Motors, Action Extreme Stunt Show" area....

Oh my gosh! And after all that you were posting at 2:28am! I'm impressed! :-)

:rotfl2: I was ... chores done for the day and it's nice and peaceful. Disboards is my "reward" for accomplishing my daily goals. :goodvibes It was a little later last night...DGD's high school soccer game was a "road trip" with a total of almost 4 hours drive time plus an hour for a nice, quiet dinner with family and friends. (I'm in Texas where "drive time" adds up quickly :rotfl:.) Today was just as bad...only 2 hour total drive time for youngest DGD's club soccer but stops at the gardening place, furniture store and grocery store made the day about 6 hours long...plus Saturday night church. BTW...I'm NOT a morning person...you'll hardly EVER find me here before 10 AM. :rolleyes1:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter