~The NeverEnding Story:TR-Turned-Baby-Turned-Pre-TR~LINK TO NEW PRE-TR...p189

punkin413

feel the magic, dang it!
warning: this is a pre-TR about a trip that will hopefully be taking place in december 2010.

yes, that's 389 days away.

and, no, i'm not crazy. at least not in the clinical sense of the word.

but i am taking cue from some of my beloved disfriends who shall remain nameless (cough...jenny...cough) and am just biting the bullet and getting to it.

there will be tons of trip planning details. there will be lots of chatter about things not related to disney. there will be pictures, lots of them. and, seeing as i have over a year before we actually go on our trip, there is bound to be periods of nothingness. :upsidedow

i promise to keep up with this the best i can. i'm a court reporter (as most of you know) and sometimes my work can consume me. but for the majority of the time i am able to make time to swing by the DIS to see what's going on.

MAJOR EDIT!!!!!!

if you are just joining in, this pre-TR has taken on a HUGE change in the form of a pregnancy! this is no longer a pre-TR, but instead is just a fun report to chronicle my pregnancy/new baby. just wanted to make sure whoever is new to this thread is aware of what the heck is going on.

if you missed the big announcement, click here: http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=35769178&postcount=1373

and here: http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=35780083&postcount=1419

you may now return to the pre-TR that was started way back in november 2009!

here's a short introduction for you and then i will be back later to give the details on the future trip.

our cast, as of right now, is myself and my husband, ray.

4th.jpg

i'm dawn. you probably know this if you are reading this, but if not, nice to have you here! :goodvibes i'm a 33-year-old full-time court reporter, part-time disney travel agent and all-the-time disney dork! ray is a 38-year-old computer nerd, but i think it's cute and he gets paid for it so i can't complain! :laughing:

we are currently taking a disney break. our last trip was in december of 2008 and we aren't planning on going back until december 2010, which is what this pre-TR is all about. our hiatus is taking place because we are trying to start a family. i will be sure to make any *announcements* when the time is appropriate. but for now just keep your fingers crossed for us. ;)

glad to have you all here! looking forward to our little pre-TR party over the next year!!! :woohoo:

i'm reserving this area for my index

~promises of VWL....how this trip came to be!
~dining dilemmas (including our possible itinerary)
~fuzzy disney dining math! :teacher:
~small changes and new pics of margot!
~this time next year/this time last year!
~gifts from sweet disfriends....that make me cry happy tears! :goodvibes
....returning to the pre-TR....
~one year from today!
~trip news & more seth pics

non-updates (stuff not related to the trips but that i felt the need to share)

~"new moon" madness
~future disney dreaming with the whole family!
~HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
~time for christmas decorations!
~holiday happenings
~christmas in tennessee
~snow in georgia!
~trip to nashville, part 1 (with memom/jill meet)
~trip to nashville, part 2 (with erica's shower)
~video of margot "not talking" and megan's gymnastics meet
~"Alice In Wonderland" review
~FINALLY more trivia!

new index - for the baby stuff and other happenings!

~THE NEWS THAT CHANGED THIS FROM A PRE-TR TO A BABY REPORT!!!
~an explanation of said news :)
~consignment finds and a future "baby moon" trip
~happy spring update!
~updated bump pic, more spring and HAPPY 8TH ANNIVERSARY!
~happy 1st birthday margot! (w/ pics of baby will!)
~CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT WHAT WE'RE HAVING!
~cribs and dressers and bedding....oh, my!
~dismeet and MARY POPPINS!
~baby movement, new margot pics & furniture construction with daddy!
~misc. spring stuff and the baby has a name!
~seth's room gets a makeover and anna's surprise b-day dinner
~POSSIBLE TRIP NEWS!
~happy father's day and more 2011 trip ponderings
~small health update
~trip to nashville, part 1
~trip to nashville, part 2
~trip to nashville, part 3 - the shower....finally!
~maternity pictures
~sweet gifts, butterflies, ray's work shower & progress on seth's room
~35-week ultrasound & shower #3
~shower #4, more gifts and margot video
~37-week update
~SETH IS HERE!!!
~pics of seth's first few days in the world
~seth's first 2 weeks
~mid-october update
~HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
~~november fun~
~future trip news and THANKSGIVING, part 1
~THANKSGIVING, part 2
~THANKSGIVING, part 3
~THANKSGIVING, part 4
~random pictures, 11/10 - 2/11
~Christmas Pictures, plus I need help with a title for the new pre-TR!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am here!! :lmao:

Holy majoly!!! I am first...I Have never been first ever on any report!!

WOOOO HOOOOO!! :banana::banana:

I love the name by the way!! The Neverending Story is one of my favs!!!! :rotfl2:

I am glad you started this.... your reports are well never boring... and I hope you have news between now and your trip!

popcorn:: Love all the mini trip reports, I am sure we will get to see a few in the next year?

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am here!! :lmao:

Holy majoly!!! I am first...I Have never been first ever on any report!!

WOOOO HOOOOO!! :banana::banana:

WOOT!!!!! first! so what do you win for being first? hmmmmm.....how about some i-am-first cake??? :cake: :rotfl:

I love the name by the way!! The Neverending Story is one of my favs!!!! :rotfl2:

me too! i figured it was appropriate since this pre-TR is gonna be so long.

I am glad you started this.... your reports are well never boring... and I hope you have news between now and your trip!

thanks! me, too. say a little prayer for us. :goodvibes

popcorn:: Love all the mini trip reports, I am sure we will get to see a few in the next year?

um....perhaps! ;) thanks for joining in!

Oh I am SO in!! My husband and I are thinking of taking a trip without the kids in December 2010 for my 30th birthday :scared1:

Good luck on starting a family! How exciting!!!

Wow I am on Page one !!! I like to get in on the start of ptr's I have a hard time catching up when I don't !!

I'm in!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you guys and the whole baby making stuff. :laughing: :thumbsup2

thanks! i think it was tammie that once said the great part is that you gotta "get lucky" to get lucky. :lmao:

Coming over from your other trip reports. Looking forward to your updates.

thanks for coming over!!!

Oh I am SO in!! My husband and I are thinking of taking a trip without the kids in December 2010 for my 30th birthday :scared1:

Good luck on starting a family! How exciting!!!

hi! thanks for reading! we went last year in december and i can't wait to get back. if you have time you should check out my december 2008 TR. we had a ton of fun!!!

Wow I am on Page one !!! I like to get in on the start of ptr's I have a hard time catching up when I don't !!

hey, rosie! thanks for coming over. i hear ya - i'm the same way! you know, i will always remember the sweet note you left me when you were the swapper before me in a fridge swap in may of '07 at pop. so sweet!

I followed you over from Jordan's PTR.

thanks for joining in! i may not be as entertaining as jordan but it will still be a fun ride!

hi! thanks for reading! we went last year in december and i can't wait to get back. if you have time you should check out my december 2008 TR. we had a ton of fun!!!

I have actually peeked at it a few times and told my husband just yesterday that we needed to sit down and read through your updates... Tonight we are suppose to be talking about where we want to stay so I can get something booked, but he is being a computer nerd... :laughing:

I followed you over from Jordan's PTR too. I'm taking my kids December 2010 and it's waaaay too early for my PTR so I'm gonna follow yours! :lmao:

You know you are my hero, right??? I can't even keep up one tiny little eenie weenie PTR and here you are starting "the neverending story".

Can I pay you to finish my PTR & do a TR for me :rotfl::rotfl:....I'll just text you a thought every few minutes on our trip and you can make it into a wonderfully witty and enjoyable TR:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

P.S. - It took us 5 years to have Luke and now we have 3 adorable hoodlums. Good things come to those who wait. ;) I know it is stressful, exciting, depressing, fun, etc....but in the end, the blessings are endless :hug:

Hey Dawn!

Welcome to the "let's get our PTRs going at an insanely early, still a whole year away club"! Honestly, it's been more than fun than I can imagine, and I"ve been incredibly blessed with the friendships I"ve made over on mine.

I think this year will go by very quickly with this PTR to help pass the time. I know with me, having one makes each week fly by; before I know it, it's time for a "big" weekly update or something!

Looking forward to all the fun!

Liesa

We'll try to help your long wait be a little easier.

You are doing better than I would be. I'm already breaking out in hives every time I think about having a week at spring break with no trip. I've got a little Disney devil on one shoulder and Dave Ramsey on the other, and they are both doing their best to get me to think their way.

Just think, if all goes well, this time next year you'll be planning for a rockin' awesome time hanging out at this incredibly beautiful resort.

disney3-18-09MK308.jpg

disney3-18-09MK311.jpg

disney3-18-09MK320.jpg

disney3-18-09MK321.jpg

Cozying up here will be one of the nicest parts of the trip. :)

disney3-18-09MK322.jpg

disney3-18-09MK324.jpg

disney3-18-09MK327.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter