The Neighbors

thewesterberg

DIS Veteran
Anybody watching this new show on ABC? What a quirky show! DH keeps asking me if the show is for real!

But a fun "hidden Mickey"... The little girl had a Duffy bear!

I didn't like it. I can't figure out why ABC can't find another great show to go between their already amazing comedies they have on Wed night? Maybe it's too much to live up to? I guess atleast I can flip on Survivor while that show is on. I don't see it lasting long though.

Anybody watching this new show on ABC? What a quirky show! DH keeps asking me if the show is for real!

But a fun "hidden Mickey"... The little girl had a Duffy bear!

...and the van in the driveway had a Mickey antennae topper!

It was so stupid, it was funny :rotfl2: My DD and I had a good laugh at the show. I actually liked it better than the Friends wanna be that was there before. It was off the wall funny. We were rolling on the floor when the head alien said, "Did our little Dick expose himself again?" Could not stop laughing.

It was so stupid, it was funny :rotfl2: My DD and I had a good laugh at the show. I actually liked it better than the Friends wanna be that was there before. It was off the wall funny. We were rolling on the floor when the head alien said, "Did our little Dick expose himself again?" Could not stop laughing.

That was an epic line! :lmao: :rotfl2: :happytv: I like the show too. :thumbsup2

Sammy said:
...and the van in the driveway had a Mickey antennae topper!

Totally missed that!

I was so overtired that night that I was laughing at everything... My DH wasn't quite as amused! Especially laughed loud while watching Modern Family ... Our DS was suppose to be asleep and he asked me what was going on.... Oops!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter