The n? Or Quick Service?

wendlle

Aussie Wendy
I was looking at the menu for The Edison at Disney Springs, looks good. But I haven't heard much about this place. Can anyone tell me about it? Did you like it, is it OK for small kids?

If not we will likely go for a QS, we usually go to Wolfgang Puck Express but would like to try something different. What are your fav QS at Springs that have indoor seating with AC?

illinidp

DIS Veteran
It’s interesting to look at inside with a good drink menu. The food isn’t that great unfortunately. Some of the apps and desserts are ok, but overpriced, and the entrees are particularly weak.

You might check out Polite Pig, Cooke’s, or The Chicken Guy. I wouldn’t recommend D-Luxe or Blaze over Puck’s.

wendlle

Aussie Wendy
Thanks, I should have mentioned I'm a vegetarian so that pretty much rules out Chicken Guy and Polite Pig.

• Alicefan

We're all mad here
    I would go for the sit down meal every time. I pay no attention to restaurant reviews on here because food is so subjective. For instance I have no issue with Olive Garden and personally think it's better than any of my friends handed down "gravy recipe" that they cook all day long because their Italian blah blah blah. Crushed tomatoes....it always only tastes like someone opened a can of crushed tomatoes! lol So do the sit down and enjoy the atmosphere and relax a bit I say!

CynBeth

DIS Veteran
    We enjoyed The Edison but are adults with no kids and had burgers then we went to Ghiradelli for dessert. Our dinner was early around 4:30 pm and it was a fine environment for all ages.

Wild4Walt

DIS Veteran
    So our 1st experience at the Edison was a bust - the atmosphere is awesome but the service was just the worst we had ever experienced. I could handle that if the food was good but for our personal experience - yuck! My husband ordered the meatloaf - it was very overdone and the same with my salmon - it actually came to the table crunchy.

I'd try it again, but only for appetizers and drinks - there are too many other places to try.

Jaleo has gotten good reviews ( and it has a good amount of vegan options ) but it is pricy. HOB has an Impossible Burger and some good salads, and of course there is pasta at Maria and Enzos or Terralina.

NYCgrrl

DIS Veteran
    Never eaten at Edison so opinion-less.
    We rarely eat QS at DS as there are so many sit down places we like there but here's a short list of vegetarian friendly places:

Morimoto Street Food. Once I ordered the ginger chicken ramen minus the chicken and they were fine providing it. The California roll might tempt you and of course there is/are other meatless noodle dishes. Take a look at the menu and see if it appeals .

Any of the QS pizzerias. Never tried WP's but DGD and the man enjoyed the Sicilian slices at Pizza Ponte.

HTH.

• Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News

Disney World Restaurant Menus Disney World Rehabs and Closings

DINING AT WDW

THEME PARK HOURS
    MINI DINING REVIEWS

THEME PARK MAPS

DIS PODCASTS