The mythos fountain

lp316

Earning My Ears
This thing is hillarious. It says the worst jokes but just sprays water on you for not getting it. Then people who don't want to get wet, typically get wet. You can just stand there for an hour watching all the interaction of people w/ the fountain. Really entertaining

Lsat April we spent way too much time at the fountain. In Jan the person manning the fountain wasn't as funny as before and we had less time at IOA. I we could spend 1/2 the day there. Maybe someday we will get to.

Stupid fountain said that iI would be salting fries for 10 years, a reasonable expectation. I hate that fountain.

Too funny fboy :)

I have been to IOA about 4 times and I never took the time to visit with the fountain!

How sad is that?????

OK you IOA experts,

WHAT ELSE AM I MISSING??????

I just love stuff like this!

You never visited the fountain?! You gotta do it. I belive it is right in front of the sinbad entrance. Just watch out b/c you'll prob. get wet

The fountain is one of our favorite things @ IOA. The kids especially love the fountain, and the fountain usually loves the attention of the kids. If you want special attention just throw a few coins in for a nice "thank you".
On my daughter's birthday she got a special rendition of the happy birthday song along with a little water show. It really is a hoot.

Originally posted by lp316
You never visited the fountain?! You gotta do it. I belive it is right in front of the sinbad entrance. Just watch out b/c you'll prob. get wet

Yep ... right in front of Sinbad

Sha_lyn, DUH! what was I looking at??? Thanks! I'll make sure I visit it this time.:p :p ;)

The fountain, who claimed his name was "Bob" while we were there, is one of our fav. things. Once he had the kids start jumping up and down, then started playing some "Jump" song while he squirted the kids. We all laughed so much!!!!! We never got to chat with him our last trip in april, he must have been resting when we went by. I hope he'll be around in October!!

Patty

the fountain does take a break every now and then. all that sound of running water has to take a toll:p

Originally posted by msr709
Sha_lyn, DUH! what was I looking at??? Thanks! I'll make sure I visit it this time.:p :p ;)

LOL Glad you took it the way I meant it. I later thought you might take my quoting the other post as being a mean smart a** not a joking smart a**

Are there any other "hidden" fun types of things (at either park)???

I need to start learning this stuff!

Originally posted by Sha_lyn
LOL Glad you took it the way I meant it. I later thought you might take my quoting the other post as being a mean smart a** not a joking smart a**

;) I can usually tell when someone is being mean, you definitely were NOT! I'm so excited about my trip that I was reading too fast, thanks again!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter