The MURPHYS are LIVE from the Yacht Club!!! (3/19 - 3/27)

Happy belated birthday! :bday: I'm glad you liked California Grill. It is always a "must-do" on every trip I make to WDW.

Thanks for checking on the movies! Glad you enjoyed the California Grill. Happy Belated birthday!!!

Greeting everyone!!! :)

I feel like we are on "cram everything in as fast as you can" mode now. ;) So we haven't been taking as many breaks. This morning we hit Epcot early and did Soarin, Nemo, Turtle Talk, Spaceship Earth, Ellen, Mission Space, Mexico ride, and Maelstrom. We ate lunch at the Seasons food court inside the Land. It is a beautiful day!!! :) Warm weather, sunshine, and not too crowded. I heard in the lounge someone saying that MK was packed today. So i guess we lucked out. We just came back for snacks in the lounge and we are now headed to the Studios for Fantasmic (haven't seen it yet this trip) then to the ESPN Club to watch the Kentucky game.

Tomorrow is our last full day! :sad1::sad1::sad1::sad1: It is supposed to rain and storm so I'm not sure what we'll accomplish. We'd like to get back to MK again if we can, then we've got dinner scheduled at Coral Reef. But I guess we'll just have to see how it goes. There aren't any EMH tonight, but tomorrow night Epcot is open til midnight.

Sorry I didn't get the pics up today! I will work on that! :)

Any questions?????

(((note to anyone interested in YC CL, we have had the same food on a rotation every day, so don't have your heart set on eating here to save money or anything)))

(((note to anyone interested in YC CL, we have had the same food on a rotation every day, so don't have your heart set on eating here to save money or anything)))

Isn't that pretty common at CL lounges? We've stayed CL at a few resorts and it's always the same stuff. Doesn't stop us from eating there for the most part every day. We save quite a bit of money. DH, especially, loves it. He could eat the same thing every day for a month on end. My kids too... ;) I like to change it up a bit, though, but I am USUALLY the only one getting food from elsewhere for dinner, as everyone else is full from the stuff they got at the lounge. :lmao:

Different strokes, I guess. I hear a lot of people complaining that the breakfast is the "same thing every day." But...I eat the "same thing every day" for breakfast at home, and so do my kids, so we don't have a problem with it. The variety of the lounge is WAY better than the cold cereal and milk we have at home daily. ;)

Sounds like you've had an amazing trip! Can't believe it's almost over for you. And, it's almost starting for us.

P.S. I DID manage to get EVERYTHING for our family of four packed into two checked bags. I RULE! (but we probably won't be buying anything there to bring home...no space!)

P.S. I DID manage to get EVERYTHING for our family of four packed into two checked bags. I RULE! (but we probably won't be buying anything there to bring home...no space!)

Wow! That's impressive packing! BTW, you could always buy stuff and ship it home from the convention center. ;)

Hello DIS friends!! :)

We are finally back from a long day, WHEW! :goodvibes Fantasmic was FANTASTIC as always. I got some amazing pictures!!!! It started raining a little bit ago and it's supposed to storm tonight, but the good news is that tomorrow's forecast changed from 50% to 10% chance of rain, YEAH!!!! :cool1: So we are trying to decide now what we want to do on our last day.

Any last questions I can answer for anyone?

Pictures coming next!! :)

Isn't that pretty common at CL lounges? We've stayed CL at a few resorts and it's always the same stuff. Doesn't stop us from eating there for the most part every day. We save quite a bit of money. DH, especially, loves it. He could eat the same thing every day for a month on end. My kids too... ;) I like to change it up a bit, though, but I am USUALLY the only one getting food from elsewhere for dinner, as everyone else is full from the stuff they got at the lounge. :lmao:

Different strokes, I guess. I hear a lot of people complaining that the breakfast is the "same thing every day." But...I eat the "same thing every day" for breakfast at home, and so do my kids, so we don't have a problem with it. The variety of the lounge is WAY better than the cold cereal and milk we have at home daily. ;)
[/I]

I agree, but the advice I would give is to people like us who are here for 8 days and who think they'll enjoy breakfast in the lounge every morning, but really it is better if you break it up with at least 1 or 2 breakfasts out just to shake things up a bit. ;) Or if you aren't really a breakfast person then maybe a couple of lunch ADRs.

It's a beautiful day here at Walt Disney World!!! :banana:

We are heading to MK this morning, but first here are pics from Wednesday and Thursday, sorry I'm behind!

Happy Birthday:

IMG_6014.jpg

IMG_6021.jpg

IMG_6022.jpg

These guys NEVER come out of the water!

IMG_6026.jpg

IMG_6029.jpg

IMG_6033.jpg

IMG_6037.jpg

IMG_6040.jpg

Snacking in the lounge...

IMG_6044.jpg

California Grill.........

IMG_6058.jpg

IMG_6064.jpg

IMG_6066.jpg

IMG_6069.jpg

Epcot yesterday.......

IMG_6073.jpg

IMG_6074.jpg

IMG_6075.jpg

Maw's first time on Soarin'.......

IMG_6077.jpg

Mission Space.......

IMG_6084.jpg

Mexico........

IMG_6086.jpg

IMG_6089.jpg

IMG_6090.jpg

IMG_6091.jpg

IMG_6098.jpg

IMG_6102.jpg

IMG_6106.jpg

Have a fun filled day! Fantasmic sure had a full house. I can't remember - did you have the dinner package? I wanted to ask your opinion since you are there now - on our first day (we arrive 11/28/10) I wanted to go to Epcot which is what I usually do since we will arrive at BWV around 12:30 p.m. My son from CA arrives at the hotel around 6 p.m. I wanted to have dinner at Teppan Edo that night around 7:30 p.m. Do you think with him checking in and getting settled that we would have enough time to walk over to Epcot at a relaxed pace and eat then and then see Illuminations? My other idea is to go to HS and eat at Mama Melrose and hope there's a 9 p.m. or later showing of Fantasmic. My son is a vegan so wanted to make his first night's dinner memorable (he hasn't been back to WDW since 1997).

Thanks for the awesome photos. You have some great shots of Fantasmic, my favorite show of all time. Also, great shot of the safari ride. I hope you have a great last day. :)

First, let me say, "HAPPY B BIRTHDAY TO YOU." Looks like you had a wonderful time at California Grill--the cake--looks awesome!! We will try that out one day in April for Colleen's graduation celebration. You made it look even more fun. Thank you!!

Your pictures are just wonderful and you have a lovely family!! I feel like I'm there too!! I really think you all should stay a little longer and just keep reporting back. What are we (on the boards) going to do when you leave? Wouldn't it be great to just extend it--even a little?? I'm sure you wouldn't get any flack from the kids, right??

Enjoy the rest of your trip. I'm staying tuned....:goodvibes:goodvibes

Hey Erika - did they open the refurbished club lounge while you where there? Is it nice looking? any pics??? I saw the lovely ones from the Pres. Suite but thought maybe you were moving to the regular club lounge at the end of the week....Thanks! :)

Hey Erika - did they open the refurbished club lounge while you where there? Is it nice looking? any pics??? I saw the lovely ones from the Pres. Suite but thought maybe you were moving to the regular club lounge at the end of the week....Thanks! :)

The new lounge is open and it is beautiful! :)

Here come the pics.................

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter