The MURPHYS are LIVE from the Polynesian!! 7/27-8/3 Come join the fun!!! :)

Very nice way to culminate your adventure this week! Happy birthday Nic!!!!

Had a great dinner at Teppen Edo :)

Heading back to the Poly now. Feeling sad to say goodbye. :(

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

What a great day you all had...and happy birthday to Nic!! He was a good sport wearing the mouse ears! I really enjoyed all your pictures.

Kerry

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

null_zpsfc9c0962.jpg

null_zps090ffcf4.jpg

What a great day you all had...and happy birthday to Nic!! He was a good sport wearing the mouse ears! I really enjoyed all your pictures.

Kerry

Now we'll never get the chef's hat off of him! ;)

It's been so great following your adventure. Thanks for all of the info! It's been great seeing boys have so much fun.

@TigrLvsPooh

Thank you so much for this live report. We were at the Poly July 14-21st(miss it horribly). Just curious...how were the crowds at the parks? I ask this because we were surprised how empty all of the parks were(except for the Magic Kingdom) during our entire stay. It's supposed to be peak season and we've never seen Epcot so empty.

Aw, what a sweet family photo!

Boy, you guys got TONS of towel animals. I don't think we got more than one? Love all the pics. Sorry your trip is over--already looking forward to your next live TR!!

@TigrLvsPooh

Thank you so much for this live report. We were at the Poly July 14-21st(miss it horribly). Just curious...how were the crowds at the parks? I ask this because we were surprised how empty all of the parks were(except for the Magic Kingdom) during our entire stay. It's supposed to be peak season and we've never seen Epcot so empty.

I thought they were moderately busy. Obviously MK the most, it was crazy crowded every day, but we also saw the typical long wait times for Soarin, TT, TSM, etc. Also I saw a lot of tour groups , which tend to clog up walkways and paths. I was surprised to see so many people just sitting down on steps and sidewalks right in the middle of where others were trying to walk. When did this become ok???

I definitely enjoy WDW more when it isn't quite so hot, but I wouldn't hesitate to do summer again since its so much easier for the kids schedules and DH's work. We never feel pressure to ride the rides or wait in any lines, so the crowds don't affect our fun. ;)

Erika, I agree with you about MK. It was insane!!! We got there at rope drop, did all the mountains and the Ariel ride and then we left. It was just too hot and crowded. Glad your son enjoyed his birthday:)

Thanks for the live thread!! The poly is amazing and your pics definitely underline that! We're off in three days. staying at AllStar Movies.
My little girl loves it. Although I miss the Beach Club. Which is where my wife and I honeymooned in 96 . Thinking of staying there again in 2016 to celebrate our 2oth! (but your poly pics have me considering it! LOL!)

Thanks again!!:woohoo:

Thanks for a great week and amazing pictures! Loved following along! Looks like a successful and fun birthday!

I'm too sad to post :(

We said goodbye to room #3524 and we are awaiting the ME bus back home. :(

The only good news is I stole the Mayorship of the club level this morning!!! Woohoo!!!!! :) So now anyone on Foursquare can see me listed at the bottom. Well, until I get replaced anyway. LOL ;)

A review of our TS meals. I would have to say Narcoosee's was definitely the best by far. 50's Prime Time was the best food quality for a single credit. Yak & Yeti was also excellent. Whispering Canyon was good if you like a ton of meats (perfect for teenage boys) ;) Be Our Guest is a fun experience, we love eating in the West Wing. I didn't think the food was quite as good as last January. Possibly because they were incredibly busy that night, or maybe they are trying to cut costs a bit. I always find the single table service places to be a bit generic in quality, but I guess that is to be expected with the dining plan influence. Teppen Edo was good and very entertaining. The menu is new but basically the same. Just streamlined and simplified. If I had to rank them all I would do this:

1. Narcoossee's
2. 50's Prime Time
3. Teppen Edo (but couldn't use TIW)
4. Be Our Guest
5. Yak & Yeti (also doesn't take TIW)
6. Whispering Canyon

We canceled our Chef Mickey's ADR the first night because it was too late at night. Captain Cook's was good each time we had it. Quick, easy, affordable, and convenient.

If anyone has specific questions about any of these meals please feel free to ask. :)

I'm too sad to post :(

We said goodbye to room #3524 and we are awaiting the ME bus back home. :(

The only good news is I stole the Mayorship of the club level this morning!!! Woohoo!!!!! :) So now anyone on Foursquare can see me listed at the bottom. Well, until I get replaced anyway. LOL ;)

I can understand...you had a great week and it's always sad to leave. First the high of arriving on ME...then the low of leaving on ME! Thanks for taking us along for the ride once again. Wow you out did yourself with all the pictures!! I am really looking forward to visiting the Poly for a meal and checking out the area. We didn't get over there on our last two trips so it's been many years!

Safe travels home!
Kerry

I can understand...you had a great week and it's always sad to leave. First the high of arriving on ME...then the low of leaving on ME! Thanks for taking us along for the ride once again. Wow you out did yourself with all the pictures!! I am really looking forward to visiting the Poly for a meal and checking out the area. We didn't get over there on our last two trips so it's been many years!

Safe travels home!
Kerry

I think I ended with about 700 pics. Didn't break my record. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter