The Muppets Presents Great Moments in American History at MK starts October 2nd Schedule Post #67

I'm kind of on the fence about whether the Muppets belong in Liberty Square, especially if they are going to be doing sort of an outdoor show (a completely indoor attraction would be different). I feel like this could either be really loud and annoying or really loud and funny :)

I guess if you want the "real thing" Philadelphia would be the place to go ;) And the tourism industry there would probably love to have the Muppets shouting out the windows of Independence Hall if they could.

Philly, Boston (Lexington/Concord), Colonial Williamsburg - lots of actual places to go for the time period.

For those fussing about Muppets in Liberty Square; It's a theme park, not a national historic site.

So do they re-enact a bunch of different historic 'moments' so the show is different all the time? Otherwise having the same (short) show back to back in 10 or 15 minutes increments would be...odd

So do they re-enact a bunch of different historic 'moments' so the show is different all the time? Otherwise having the same (short) show back to back in 10 or 15 minutes increments would be...odd
Yes, it says different moments in history. We will need to wait and see the first day as to how many and how often they repeat

I am so, so excited about this! I can't wait to hear which moments/how many different moments there are! Looking forward to reviews!

Ugh this is good and bad. My AP has expired but we have MNSSHP tickets for this day. So it is good because we'll get to see, but bad because it will probably be crowded the first day.

Ah well.

Philly, Boston (Lexington/Concord), Colonial Williamsburg - lots of actual places to go for the time period.

For those fussing about Muppets in Liberty Square; It's a theme park, not a national historic site.
^^^^^^^ This exactly!^^^^^^^
Love Miss Piggy with all my heart! in fact when I was getting good married I told the designer of my wedding gown to keep Miss,Piggy in mind... I love her sense of style!

Ugh this is good and bad. My AP has expired but we have MNSSHP tickets for this day. So it is good because we'll get to see, but bad because it will probably be crowded the first day.

Ah well.

We'll be at the party that day, too! Looking forward to seeing the new Muppets show once or twice, but also hoping it isn't terribly crowded!

Thank you for the times! I wil be in MK for the christmas party only so it looks like i'll have to head to liberty square first. That should make planning FPs interesting...

We'll be at the party that day, too! Looking forward to seeing the new Muppets show once or twice, but also hoping it isn't terribly crowded!

See you there! I see that there are two showtimes after 4. My BF and I were going to be in line for Jack and Sally, so maybe we can take turns and slip away to watch one show each.

It is going to be near Hall of Presidents, right?

Here's some info on casting -- so it's not just strictly puppets:

"Seeking Male improvisational actor who sings, 5'10" and taller, to be James Jefferson, “JJ”, Town Crier of Liberty Square. JJ is a Revolutionary history buff who delights in sharing his knowledge of the Colonial era and Liberty Square with anyone who will listen, and he has teamed up with his good friends Sam Eagle, Kermit the Frog, Miss Piggy and others to share some great moments in American history!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter