The Most Random Thread Ever! The Randomness Continues

Good luck to everyone taking finals this week! 5 days!!!!!

149674387585927853_hjfdzh8k_c.jpg

Dearest red car, You smell You rot There are stains on your ceiling You accelerate slowly It isn't appealing So with these things in mind I bid thee farewell To a world unknown unto all who live well Enjoy the dump! ...My car died today. We were stranded for a while - it was pretty exciting.
XD farewell, car
Good luck to everyone taking finals this week! 5 days!!!!!

I don't even have to take finals but I have normal (but still huge) tests in most classes so might just need that

There's a radio station called Venus and the lady running it said

"I'm Venus, goddess of rhythm..."

Me: ACTUALLY-

Mom: Don't. Even. Start.

There are so many people who I want to thank that I don't even know. Basically for just being my friend, or talking to me, making me feel happy when I'm stressed, putting up with all of my weird antics on RPs, so basically, anyone reading this, thanks for being awesome. :goodvibes:lovestruc

There are so many people who I want to thank that I don't even know. Basically for just being my friend, or talking to me, making me feel happy when I'm stressed, putting up with all of my weird antics on RPs, so basically, anyone reading this, thanks for being awesome. :goodvibes:lovestruc

Aww thank you so much Bri!

Hey, you're awesome too :)

Along with a facedesking smilie, they need a brofist one
That would have really bothered me too.

I was upset

I think I just witnessed a car chase XD I was wrapping Christmas presents and all of a sudden this white van and two black SUVs sped by my house, they were going crazy fast

I think I just witnessed a car chase XD I was wrapping Christmas presents and all of a sudden this white van and two black SUVs sped by my house, they were going crazy fast

How exciting! One time I witnessed a police chase while my choir was singing in the square downtown. We were in the middle of a song and this guy came running right past us with two policemen chasing him and they jumped him, it was very exciting. And we didn't even stop singing.

There's a radio station called Venus and the lady running it said

"I'm Venus, goddess of rhythm..."

Me: ACTUALLY-

Mom: Don't. Even. Start.

I take Latin, so this would have bothered me so much. Although not everyone knows the Roman gods are actually the Greek gods counterparts, so I feel like I shouldn't get bothered, but I do.

Aw, thanks! And, everybody, I would like to thank you for putting up with my Nessie-ness.

So my younger sibling informed me that I'm not allowed to hold anyone's hand until I'm married...Looks like it's not my dad I have to worry about, lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter