The most frenzied 1/2 hr. of my life

Figmentv

Mouseketeer
Today our 60 day window opened for our party of 5. Myself, daughter, granddaughter, and her friend all had our phones, iPads, and laptops going. (I used Chrome on my iPad rather than Safari). We set up a separate group text so that we could communicate what we got. Through this Herculean effort, we got everything we wanted. By 6:30, we were done. TEAMWORK !!! Here is what we got:

6/29- Arrival day, we decided to just do counter service @ Poly, then have a picnic on the beach to watch fireworks & Electrical Water Parade
6/30 CRT 8:00 am / GF Cafe 7:25 pm
7/1- 50’s PT 11:00 / Big River Grille 5:00
7/2- Yak & Yeti 11:00 / Jaleo 5:35
7/3- Ohana 6:40 pm
7/4- BOG- 11:35
7/5- Chef Mickey’s 10:05 am

We gave Space Lounge a shot, and didn’t get it. We really didn’t care if we got it or not, it was just for drinks.

Looks good. We also had an 8 am CRT and when we arrived, there was no separate line for early ADRs. We had to stand in the back of the pack with everyone. Then my MB didn't work. Everyone else's did, but not mine. It worked for G+, the room, ADRs, but would not recognize the tickets. They never did figure it out but by the time I finally got in I had to run to meet up with my party. They wouldn't seat them until the whole party was there. I told them to go ahead without me but they waited. They used to have a separate line for PPO ADRs.

Lol I can relate to the frenzied feeling. I'm going in early June and staying off site, so I had 6 days in a row of waking up at 5AM Central to look. Whenever I'd get one I wanted, it'd be an adrenaline rush and I wouldn't be able to fall back asleep lol. Congrats on getting such a great lineup!

Lol I can relate to the frenzied feeling. I'm going in early June and staying off site, so I had 6 days in a row of waking up at 5AM Central to look. Whenever I'd get one I wanted, it'd be an adrenaline rush and I wouldn't be able to fall back asleep lol. Congrats on getting such a great lineup!
Oh my stars….You’re the one that should be congratulated. Getting up at 5:00 to deal with the madness for 6 days !!! Big high fives coming at you. 👏

Looks good. We also had an 8 am CRT and when we arrived, there was no separate line for early ADRs. We had to stand in the back of the pack with everyone. Then my MB didn't work. Everyone else's did, but not mine. It worked for G+, the room, ADRs, but would not recognize the tickets. They never did figure it out but by the time I finally got in I had to run to meet up with my party. They wouldn't seat them until the whole party was there. I told them to go ahead without me but they waited. They used to have a separate line for PPO ADRs.

Oh wow, that's good to know. We always try for an early breakfast and would go through the separate line, not sure I'll even try now. My mom doesn't move that fast, seems to crazy in the crowd to get there on time.

Today our 60 day window opened for our party of 5. Myself, daughter, granddaughter, and her friend all had our phones, iPads, and laptops going. (I used Chrome on my iPad rather than Safari). We set up a separate group text so that we could communicate what we got. Through this Herculean effort, we got everything we wanted. By 6:30, we were done. TEAMWORK !!! Here is what we got:

6/29- Arrival day, we decided to just do counter service @ Poly, then have a picnic on the beach to watch fireworks & Electrical Water Parade
6/30 CRT 8:00 am / GF Cafe 7:25 pm
7/1- 50’s PT 11:00 / Big River Grille 5:00
7/2- Yak & Yeti 11:00 / Jaleo 5:35
7/3- Ohana 6:40 pm
7/4- BOG- 11:35
7/5- Chef Mickey’s 10:05 am

We gave Space Lounge a shot, and didn’t get it. We really didn’t care if we got it or not, it was just for drinks.

Great work, like your choices! We're also hoping for the Space Lounge but seems impossible for our 60+4 Epcot day. :scared:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter