The most desire rooms on the Dream and Fantasy

On the Dream and Fantasy, the white walls on those aft cabins are only about 18 inches high and perfect for a footrest. We love those cabins and can sit for hours just watching the wake.

There are so many cabins and we all wonder about what is what. I just wanted to share this so maybe this will help. On a back to back cruise you get onboard earlier on the second cruise than everyone else. On our back to back cruise a few years ago we had an awesome room attendant. He knew we were B2B, so at the end of our first cruise he told us when we got back onboard he’d show us the rooms. So we got back onboard for the second cruise about an hour before everyone else and he took us around and showed us the big suites on the back and any room we wanted to see. I tell y’all this because if there’s rooms or details about rooms that you’ve wondered about, a B2B cruise is an opportunity to get all of those questions answered. I’m sure this may have been the exception and not the norm but one thing I’ve learned about DCL is that it doesn’t hurt to ask. One of the many things we love about DCL is they really try to accommodate requests and you never know if you don’t ask.

We have room 5020 booked for an upcoming trip. It's an 8A with two large windows, a wall most of the way down the center of the room with the bed on one side and an extra long desk, sofa and chair on the other side with closet doors that swing out and a single bath. The pictures show a very large room; mini suite without any poles. There only seem to be, maybe, four of them.

We had 5022. Loved it! It was very quiet, easily accessible. 2 huge port holes (with seats); 2 TVs, 2 dresser areas, large closet space. We would book it again instead of Verandah if we could, but our next cruise is on the Wonder, so Verandah it is!

The 8A is our room of choice - particularly room 6012 (very similar to these pics, but no pole). I believe it was initially supposed to be a HA room, but it is not (6014 is). You don't get the split bath, but the added space more than makes up for it. The 8A rooms on deck 6 sleep 4, the ones on deck 5 sleep only 3.

We loved this room. We were in an 8A on deck 6 on Dream a few years ago. We have since added to our family and are now a party of 5. Won't be able to book an 8A again. So sad.

There are non-handicapped 8A oceanview rooms on decks 5 & 6 forward thst some people call "mini-suites". Those are worth checking out if you're sailing with a party of 3 or less.

all the cabins on deck 6 sleep 4 guest. 2 of the cabins on deck 5 sleep 4 guest. 4 Of the cabins on deck 5 sleep 3 guest and those are the cabins that have a solid wall divider. My daughter and I have had them in the past and rebooked for next year.

here’s a picture showing that she had four guest to book on deck 5. Notice the other 4 cabins do not come up available once she put in 4 guest. 2 adults & 2 teens.

Attachments

• 35AFC41C-DA39-4A95-A841-F31F3C2F873E.jpeg
    35AFC41C-DA39-4A95-A841-F31F3C2F873E.jpeg
    39.3 KB · Views: 14

White walls. 10166 is dead center aft. The soot was not that much but it is there. More at night not so much during the day. We didn't notice much noise from the buffet upstairs but it it rains the water from the other verandas collects in th3e center until it all drains away. It would book this room again any day

5E aft deck 7. Cabin 7688 (corner HA room). Here are the rails. No plexiglass and not completely solid

Attachments

• 9104DADB-8282-4687-B518-47A723F33031.jpeg
    9104DADB-8282-4687-B518-47A723F33031.jpeg
    36.9 KB · Views: 25
I do not know if that’s the Dream or the Fantasy, but it’s one of the two. The classic ships do not have 5E

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter