The more I stay at OKW - the more I LOVE it!!

Thanks, PamOKW!!! I had heard ahead of time that that was an issue in some buildings, but we were checking in to Easter Sunday. When we went to the resort at 9 a.m. just to check in, we figured our villa wouldn't be ready until 3 or so, what with it being such a big weekend. Well, much to our surprise, the unit was ready, was non-smoking, near hospitality house and a bus stop. We were soooo thrilled to be able to unpack the van before Easter Mass!! It never occurred to me to ask ahead of time for the 2 door bath :confused: Silly me. We will definitely add that request next time. We are still so thrilled with all the welcome homes we got, and the beauty and serenity of the resort. BTW, we had stayed off site the night before. DH reminded me that we said we'd never do that again!! I can't believe the contrast between the pix of the "suites" hotel we stayed at the night before and the pix of OKW. What luxury!!! Geez, I LOVE my DVC!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!