The Meanest Mother in the World--A L-B TR, 5/05 *DONE. p.65, with one last pic*

Kimmie, you poor woman. Zzubing at midnight after a trip, yuck!

So sad the trip report is just about over, fantasic job!! At the time I started reading this epic, I would have never thought in a million years that I might actually meet up with you and some vikings in Epcot!
Isn't life strange sometimes?

Anyway, loved, loved, loved your report, and looking forward to new adventures of your clan.

Girlfriend...you get NO sympathy from me as I am going through that very thing right NOW with my dd2. I dearly love fishing barehanded through zzub (now it's a noun) to unbuckle my wretching toddler :cloud9: !!!

Oh! I forgot to tell you I wanted to beach-slap the Queen Competetive Mama too...there's one in every play-group, book-club etc. The more insecure one is in one's Motherhood, the more competetive one becomes. Have I told you Norah has a sign language vocabulary of over 60 words? :wave2:

So get a move-on on the Epilogue! There's nothing worse than waiting for an update ( :sad2: )!

No seeking of sympathy here, baby! I had my own elaborate pity party at the time, but truly was more freaked out when the bug DIDN't go away after 24 hours.

And who needs sign language when you can read and speak three languages? :wave2: :lmao: (That's the worst -- the QCM who LIES about her kids' accomplishments. Gosh, any mama is entitled to get her brag on from time to time about the REAL triumphs. )

And about keeping people waiting ... uh, hello? Kettle? This is Pot. Guess what? YOU'RE BLACK!

Finally a finished report!! yay.

Sad last episode, heading for home :( but we all have to do it. We all may come from different places and different backgrounds but we have that common bond - the sad trip home.

Thanks for all the fun, your report was one of my favourites. :) Hoe you get back to Disney soon.

Cass I am so glad you made it all the way through with me. Without your, er, *unique* encouragement ;) I couldn't have gotten it done!

And this isn't goodbye ... there's an epilogue wrap-up thingie on the way, two completed trips to write about, and another trip coming up in January! You'll be thoroughly sick of me. If you're not already. :rolleyes:

Speaking of unique encouragment
glare.gif
what happened to your sister's TR?

brood.gif

I'll be writing a TR soon myself, but I guarantee to wrap it up within a few days of my arrival back ;)

I don't know!!!!!!! I just looked for it, and couldn't find it. Of course I had also been looking for Vettechick's and couldn't find hers either. Had to beg the mods for help. Maybe they can help me find Karen's.

I can't WAIT to read your report. You showoff. :cool1: Go ahead and finish it in a few days. Then you'll be all sad that you won't be getting the baseball bat and the angry eyes. :rotfl:

I'm so anal, I'll probably finish it before I get back. :rolleyes:

Get on to Karen about working on her report, I'm out of things to read now. :confused3

I met you on my trip report 8 months ago, and met you again somewhere else, and then I met you IRL, not once but twice. Know what I know? You are the nicest mama. In the world. How do I know this? Well, your story proves it. You write with so much love and affection for your kids that it shines right through. Plus, you would have just left little Syd in her 'newly adorned attire' if in fact you were the meanest mama.

Great piece of work, Kimmie. Thanks so very much. Looking forward to the epilogue and the little nuggets of thoughts you share.

Aw, Horseyfriend. I started this report because of you! I was reading your report, and LaLa's, when I started this epic. I love the way you tell a story, and it has been a long (but not) and strange (but not in a creepy way) trip from then to now.

LY/MI!!

Did I know about Sydney getting sick? I don't think I did! Though I remember you mentioning that the trip home was lousy. Now I know why!! Just be glad she waited to get sick until you were nearly home. And not on the plane. Been there, done that. It does NOT make you a popular person, with either the flight attendants or the other passengers. TRUST ME!

The QCM cracked me up. And made me flinch. Those people just drive me crazy! And UMa's right. It's the most insecure mothers who are the worst offenders!!

Loved this chapter. Your musings about motherhood are all right on. And valuable info for those just starting out!!

Love ya!

Oh, Ash! I benember you telling me the plane story. How horrifying for all involved. Especially you. Yes, I was thankful she held it as long as she did. And not any longer -- had I fallen asleep, it would've been soooooo tough to get up again to deal with changing sheets, giving bath, etc.

You and Utah are right about insecurity = QCM. That's the only thing that keeps me from pummeling them. I try to feel bad, instead. :rotfl:

Thanks for a very enjoyable TR...........your kids are adorable and you aren't even a little bit mean!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Dang - Kimmie - I need to go back to the beginning to bemember how this started :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Sorry Sydney was sick but thankfully it wasn't on the plane. That would have gotten you brownie points :teeth:

Really, that kid on the plane wasn't all that smart. My kids could speak 4 languages and sign before they were 2 and my grandson was even a preemie and actually spoke to the Dr in Latin moments after being born :rolleyes1 Top that :lmao:

Hi! :wave:

I just found this trip report today and I'm only finishing up the "pre-trip character intro", but let me tell you, I'm already TOTALLY addicted!! I'm staying late after work just to read your trip report when I have TONS of things to be doing at home. I'm completely hooked! You sure are the meanest momma around! (only kidding!)

You should go into writing or something...you really capture the moment and I love your detailed descriptions! You have a great sense of humor and I love that you called your youngest "The Vault"!! Very cute!

Poor Syd! What is it about kids getting sick on the way home? When my nephew was a year old, we took him to Disney. About 15 minutes away from home, he had an accident. ALL OVER himself and his carseat and the car seat. And let's just say it wasn't vomit. I had my head out the window the rest of the way home. Ha! now I've grossed YOU out! Score! :woohoo:

Kimmie-

You've done once again! Great writing! It helps that you have a great family to write about! And you have a marvelous hubby to clean car seats! what a yukky job! It reminds me of the time when I had my third child & still at the hospital- my young son 'decorated' himself and the car, and carseat while with dad!! No mom around to help out with this one!! Enough digressing -

Bemember to publish!!!

Now about that epilogue....... you ARE a meany to keep us waiting. :rolleyes1 But are a very wonderful mom to write about your family the way you do! What a delight!

ok. where's that epilogue and when are you catching up with all your trips??!!!
popcorn::

This is extremly crazy-but I have to tell you!! I found this thread several nights ago while doing a little research for my very own supersecrettrip that is coming up Jan. 1- I have had to wait until the kids go to bed to get online and I have had the hardest time keeping my laughs low. It is killing me!! From one teacher to another-girl you need to compile all your chapters and write a book-it would be a best seller!!!! Thanks for the laughs-I need them most days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

samc said:
Thanks for a very enjoyable TR...........your kids are adorable and you aren't even a little bit mean!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Ah, thank you for saying so. I think they're adorable, and as adorable as they are they can be equally, um, challenging. That's when I get meeeean!

Grammyof2 said:
Really, that kid on the plane wasn't all that smart. My kids could speak 4 languages and sign before they were 2 and my grandson was even a preemie and actually spoke to the Dr in Latin moments after being born :rolleyes1 Top that :lmao:

oh really? Well MY kids were medalists at the Babylympics and awarded the Nobaby Peace Prize too. They have an audience with the President next week. :lmao:

Thanks for reading, Gram, and thanks for all the bumps along the way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter