The Mandalorian Special Edition collector gift set

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
My mom got a The Mandalorian Special Edition collector's gift set and I would like to know more about it? From what Mom told me it comes with a The Mandalorian collector key and the 11 inch plush version of The Child. What else comes in this gift set besides the plush The Child and the key? Does it also have a lithograph that comes with it as well? And will these sets become collector's items in the future?

My mom and I got our The Mandalorian Special Edition Collector's Gift Set today and it's fantastic and The Mandalorian collector key is so wonderful but I claimed the 11 inch version of The Child plush for myself and I LOVE it and it is so darling and it is much softer than my Mattel 8 inch The Child plus this version of The Child has sewed on eyes which makes it nice to cuddle with. I really like this set and I hope Disney offers more sets of The Mandalorian in the future

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter