• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~ The Man Report ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ pg 183 4/17 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Yakoose & Madame Zarkov ~ ~

Maybe because you can't type a sentence correctly ...

OMGosh.......I've doing that a lately!! :rotfl2:

Woohoo!

Wait... :scratchin: is that a good thing? :confused3

::yes::

MDF said:
You get things like Tires, a new Harp Seal Club, Hockey Sticks, and Disney Trips.

Not too bad blue!

That's true!!! :cheer2:

except for the harp seal club :mad:

I could set another record here:

Most Posts at the start of trip report without actually having a single Trip Report. :rotfl2:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

:banana:

Patriots!! :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao:

Oops... sorry Ed. :hug:

GO SENS GO

I'll be back on tonight. I have to leave pretty soon and do a little thing we like to call "work". :rolleyes:

All work and no play makes Mater a dull boy....

:teeth:

We'll be here ... about 10 pages from now ... :rolleyes1

Yep! :rotfl2:

Nifty...a second part. Maybe I can actually keep up this time. ;)

It's funny...I started reading this and it had 3 pages now it's up to 4. This one will get locked in no time and then Buzz will need a third.

I'm soooo lost! How did buzz's report get unlocked long enough for him to post the wrong link and for DM to post last? Geez! :confused3

Whatever I'm here now. I DON'T appreciate the "gang's all here" comments when I wasn't here yet. :mad:

I missed you earlier, ED and wondered where you were. Member? :hug:

Nifty...a second part. Maybe I can actually keep up this time. ;)

It's funny...I started reading this and it had 3 pages now it's up to 4. This one will get locked in no time and then Buzz will need a third.
I'm thinking even a 4th ...

Dude, I got here late, and still managed to be top ten on the other Trippie. Go me! :cool1:

SO, where's the new installment? :rotfl: :rolleyes1

I'm soooo lost! How did buzz's report get unlocked long enough for him to post the wrong link and for DM to post last? Geez! :confused3

Whatever I'm here now. I DON'T appreciate the "gang's all here" comments when I wasn't here yet. :mad:
I'm a sneaky thang ...

Ooops! The gang's all here now! BTW ~ I didn't post that earlier. I was waiting for you Nellie. :hug:

Buzz- I hope you noticed that I was very loyal to you on the fake TR. Heidi and DM were all like, "I love the fake Buzz." and I was like, "There's no way this TR is real. I'll wait for my favorite TR writer ever, Buzz." :hug:
That's the truth of how it went down, man. For reals. ::yes::

I missed you earlier, ED and wondered where you were. Member? :hug:

I posted the wrong link? :rotfl2: :rotfl2: I went out with a bang! :banana:

Dude, I got here late, and still managed to be top ten on the other Trippie. Go me! :cool1:

SO, where's the new installment? :rotfl: :rolleyes1

Woohoo! :woohoo:

I'll post a new installment tonight. :banana: :banana:

If it's not locked. :sad2:

Buzz- I hope you noticed that I was very loyal to you on the fake TR. Heidi and DM were all like, "I love the fake Buzz." and I was like, "There's no way this TR is real. I'll wait for my favorite TR writer ever, Buzz." :hug:

What in the heck are you talking about?!?! :mad:

Prove it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter