~ The Man Report ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ pg 183 4/17 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Yakoose & Madame Zarkov ~ ~

Nice siggy Buzz, great work Tanya! Any updates on Linnie?? Need a bowl of cheese with chili in it for the doritos!

Well thanks for asking Mick.:flower3: I had a dr's appointment today. The infection is looking like it is a little bit better-not much but a little. I think getting on antibiotics yesterday helped. He said my stitches look great and the other side of my body isn't infected like the left side. I still have one drain in. I probably won't get that out til later in the week.

I had a raging headache when I woke up this morning and later in the day I had to take a nausea pill. :confused3 I'm not sure what happened-if I'm getting sick or what but this afternoon was a bit rough.

Each day I feel a little better though and I actually wore clothes to my appointment today rather than my fleece jammies that I've been wearing. :banana: (a t-shirt and sweats, but still, it's clothing).

Glad things are getting better, slowly but surely, Linnie. Do you think your headache was a migraine maybe just from all the stress?

About the truancy thing, I hope they aren't strict here b/c I'm pulling DD out in Dec. (2nd grade) for what I think will be 3-4 days right before Christmas break b/c they do nada that week. I looked up the rules in the school handbook and it said 10 days a semester excused. I'm hoping that it's a good thing that I went to high school with her principal. :goodvibes DH and I worked in CPS and probation in a different life and I can tell you, truancy cases are at the bottom of the totem pole compared to the really serious stuff on your caseload.:sad2:

MDF..........siggy is impressive:banana:

Linnie........so sorry to hear about the infection.......hope it clears up soon:hug:

Lin- Glad the infection looks like it's clearing up. Hurray for "real clothes."

Buzz- The new siggy looks very nice. It needs a squirrel on it though.

Glad Linnie's better, and I love Buzz's new siggy.

Just popping in to say Hello! :goodvibes And good night...:wizard: I`m a little DISSed out. I`ll be back sometime soon though....

Well thanks for asking Mick.:flower3: I had a dr's appointment today. The infection is looking like it is a little bit better-not much but a little. I think getting on antibiotics yesterday helped. He said my stitches look great and the other side of my body isn't infected like the left side. I still have one drain in. I probably won't get that out til later in the week.

It sounds awful. Gives me the heebiejeebies just thinking about it.

Linnie said:
Each day I feel a little better though and I actually wore clothes to my appointment today rather than my fleece jammies that I've been wearing. :banana: (a t-shirt and sweats, but still, it's clothing).

Did they say how long it will be before you're feeling like your ole self again?

It's gud each day is getting better :goodvibes

I had a raging headache when I woke up this morning and later in the day I had to take a nausea pill. :confused3 I'm not sure what happened-if I'm getting sick or what but this afternoon was a bit rough.

:hug: Linnie have you ever taken that antibiotic before? Maybe headaches and nausea are side effects of that? I hope you start feeling better soon.

Linnie.......
eeyore.jpg

The picture in your signiture starles me every time I see it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter