Trilli-magic

Mouseketeer
Day 2

Cast:
Me (28)
DH – Fed (35)
DD – Abigail (3)
DS – Sebastian (2)

I was up early as I was too excited to sleep! We chose breakfast for 7.00am as I wanted to use EMH!
This was proving difficult as the kids did NOT want to get up!! They were so tired from yesterday that they didn’t want to move (which is so unlike them!). I did manage to get everyone up and out on time though – Just!
Breakfast was ok, there were lots of people so we decide that I would get a table with the kids and Fed would get the food.
After we finished we went back to the room to get sorted to go to the park, Abigail wanted to out her princess dress on as today was lunch at the Auberge.
It decided to chuck buckets so we got the bus to the parks, when we were through we got the lovely yellow rainmacks and Fed and I bought a tigger and mickey hat to keep our ears warm!!
Abigail still wanted to ride Dumbo so much that we did it in the rain!! We got soaked!! Lol we then went on Snow white, kids didn’t get scared thankfully!! We then went for a walk in adventure land and went into Aladdin’s cave and walked until we were back at fantasy land.
Peter pan was down that morning so we couldn’t do that ride  we then went on Teacups before deciding that we needed to warm up!
P1010358.jpg

We went to main street to the cable car café for a hot chocolate and a cake  the kids were drenched and Abigail spilled chocolate on her Cinderella dress!! So we went to the baby changing to change their clothes – luckily I bought a change of clothes and wellies for the both of them, the seamed happier now they were in warm clothes. I tried to get the chocolate out of the dress as much I could and we went back out!! It had stopped raining thankfully and there were a few cars with characters in them coming up Main street we waved at them and walked to fantasyland again. At the entrance to fantasyland the characters got out for meet and greets Ballo saw me taking a pic of him and came over we had a boogie together before he gave the kids a little cuddle we then went to get autographs of the white Rabbit and Tweedle dum and Tweedle dee (they had no queues)!! Before they all got back in the cars and left.
P1010340.jpg

P1010339.jpg

We went on again to fantasy land for a ride on the carousel and then a ride on IASW.
P1010352.jpg

P1010351.jpg

P1010361.jpg

It started to spit again so we decided to have a ride on the Train and not thinking properly went to catch the train at the station by the entrance!!!!
When we were on the train we realised that we would not make it all round before we had to be at the Auberge so we got off at fantasy land and Fed ran back to get the buggy!!!!! I think better planning is needed for next time lol!!!

Continued……
I got Abigail’s princess dress on before we went to the Auberge.
P1010489.jpg

When we got there Cinderella was not at the entrance but we were seated with no problems or flapping ;)
We were in the little room to the left off of the main room in a little booth, I was worried that we would be a bit forgotten there but I needed not worry, menu’s came and we ordered, then Perla and Suzy the mice came round we got their signatures and a photo
P1010403.jpg

then the waitress came to tell us that Cinderella was again at the entrance so off me and Abigail go. There wasn’t anyone around so Abigail went straight up to her and started chatting away how she has just seen her mice and that they had the same dress!! Cinderella was lovely with her too, I had to drag Abigail away as some other little girls were waiting!! Before going back to our seats Abigail started telling the lady at the desk that Cinderella was there and was chatting away to her too  
P1010379.jpg

P1010381.jpg

P1010383.jpg

When we finally started to go back to our seats we met Belle in the corridor, she was lovely with Abigail and asked her where she was seated so that she could take her back to her table, Abigail then proceeded to stop at EVERY table on the way and show them Belle!!! Once at our table she spent more time with us chatting to Sebastian too. Obviously little food was consumed as kids were too excited!!
P1010389.jpg

P1010391.jpg

Next up was Aurora and Prince Phillip, Aurora didn’t say much I think she was French and didn’t understand much English but Prince Phillip was nice.
P1010393.jpg

After dessert we got to meet Ariel who again spent ages at our table as Abigail wouldn’t stop talking!!! She asked Ariel where her prince was!! Lol Abigail then took it upon herself to introduce herself to everyone on nearby tables as princess Abigail!!!!!!!
P1010402.jpg

After the excitement of this lunch both kids slept in the buggy and we made our way to the Studios.
P1010410.jpg

We explored a bit while they were sleeping and then woke them up to see Anamagique, great show kids loved it 
Afterwards we went on the flying carpets and the cars rally, Sebastian especially liked this ride.
P1010411.jpg

P1010418.jpg

It was getting late so we decide to do the tram tours as the last ride of the day, enjoyed this and kids were ok too.
P1010423.jpg

when we came off the park was closing but we managed to catch a glimpse of the Stars and cars parade.
DSC00896.jpg

DSC00895.jpg

DSC00891.jpg

We went back to the room to change and then went to inventions for dinner.
P1010467.jpg

We were seated opposite the buffet, it wasn’t too bad there, there were again lots of characters not as many as cafè Mickey’s but kids got to meet Donald :)
P1010458.jpg

P1010457.jpg

DSC00905.jpg

We were all too tired I think to actually enjoy this place to the full none of us ate very much!! It was then back to bed to recharge for our last day.

Shame about the weather, but what's a bit of rain when you are having quality family time. I think Abigail could get a job being one of the princesses when she is older, obviously knew what to do already.:goodvibes

Shame about the weather, but it didn't spoil your fun.
I love the photo of Abigail and Cinderlla chatting :goodvibes

Awww lovely day - I think you were sat in Inventions where we were last year :)

What an absolutely fantastic day. you will always remember this great family trip with so many wonderful photos. the princess dinner must stand out as a never to be forgotten experience.

susan

Excellent day :thumbsup2.I love all the photo's especially the ones of Dd+Cinderella :cutie: and Ds,Dd+Belle..x.

Another great day, you should have called this "The Trip where we tried to eat in the most expensive restuarants all the time" :lmao:

The Princess meal looks really good, although I'm not sure that Kacee and Macklyn would enjoy it that much, they'd much prefer a Pirate one (I think DLRP lacks a "boy's meal" but from what I've read so does WDW)

Well done to Sebastian for enjoying the Studio Tram Tours, Kacee was roughly the same age when we took him on it and he screamed in terror at the water!!!

The pic's are lovely and what a great time the children are having :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter