The Living Seas

BaBeeCee14

DIS Veteran
I know that you can have a dinner reception at the Living Seas, but does anyone know of you can have a lunch reception there? I want to have a noon ceremony at the WP and was hoping to have a lunch reception at the Living Seas around 2:00. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

i am abouty 90% certain that you can. it was an option for us when we were planning.

My Living Seas reception starts at 9:45 in the morning, right after our morning Epcot ceremony. We're having mostly all breakfast foods for our buffet. I don't see any reason why you wouldn't be able to have a 2pm lunch reception.

Our pre-reception at Living Seas starts at 11:00am, so I don't think you will have a problem at all.

Ok great! So it looks like there shouldn't be a problem. Thanks for all the replies. Does know if the location fee is the same whether you are having a brunch, lunch or dinner?

My brunch reception (after our AAR ceremony) is also there from 10 am- 1pm. As far as I know the only difference in price is your food and beverage minimum $75 for AM and $100 for PM.

I think the difference in price is the start of the reception before or after 2 p.m. I'm not sure if that includes cocktail hour. Best to confirm with your WC...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter