The Lion King

LionKingDramaQueen

Thirsting for adventure
The Lion King is my favorite Disney movie(hence my name...LIONKINGdramaqueen)! Please prove that I am not the only complete LionKingHolic on the DIS boards!

Same here.. I loove the 1st one! A timeless classic that I'll always love and will be watching with my kids :happytv:

I love the Lion King :goodvibes my favourite character is in my avatar. I still skip the scene where Mufasa dies :sad1:

Great movie and one of my favorite Disney songs ... "Just Can't Wait to Be King"! :goodvibes

Our whole family loves Lion King. It came out on VHS when our oldest DD was not quite 2 years old. We had to watch it every single day when we got home from work/child care. We still quote it on a regular basis!

"Are you achin' (yup, yup, yup) for some bacon? (yup, yup, yup) He's a big pig (yup, yup, yup) You can be a big pig too!"

"Let me out! Let me out!" "Let me in! Let me in!"

"Is that a challenge??"

We didn't have a DVD player when it was last released on DVD. I've been waiting for YEARS for them to release it from the vault again. Our old VHS copy is pretty much worn out!

I still count it as my favorite Disney movie! I was two when the first was released.

I love The Lion King! I remember when I was in middle school, the time the movie was released, I would watch it every day after school. I think my whole 7th grade year was spent watching it.

I love the Lion King. I am obessived with the movie. My orange cat is named Simba. My wedding song was Can You Feel the Love Tonight by Elton John.

Definitely one of my favorite movies. I absolutely adore the second one. I watch both the first and second in German and English. I love the songs in both languages and can't stop listening to them. Can't wait for the first one to be released next Fall! (At least, that's the estimated time frame.)

I've always wondered whether they intentionally made the movie with Hamlet in mind, or whether it was a fluke.

I'm sure they made The Lion King II: Simba's Pride to be Romeo and Juliet, so it depends on whether they intended to make a Lion-Hamlet.

It came out my senior year of high school. I remember kids singing the beginning of the opening song in the hallways! Such a classic. I had the VHS tape, but I lost it when I was teaching. I'll definitely be getting the combo pack next year when it comes out!

I love The Lion King! I remember when I was in middle school, the time the movie was released, I would watch it every day after school. I think my whole 7th grade year was spent watching it.
Yeah well, I'm in the 7th grade right now soooooooooo I am also COMPLETELY obsessed. Youre never to young to love Lion King (or Disney in general)> ☺♪♫

The Lion King is the BEST Walt Disney movie. I remember watchig it everyday when I was younger

This might be old news to those of you on here but in case its not, I just saw in my Beauty and the Beast Blu-ray that Lion King is being released again next year!!!!:woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter