<The LINKS to '08 YOAMD Rules!!> Have ?'s find the ANSWER HERE, catalog link included

Dumb question, and a bump in the meantime. :goodvibes

Can you put the postcard in a sealed envelope or do you just put all of your personal info out there on a card and toss it in the mail, naked? :rotfl:

...Can you put the postcard in a sealed envelope or do you just put all of your personal info out there on a card and toss it in the mail, naked? :rotfl:
I seem to recall one other poster who put her/his postcards in sealed envelopes. Don't remember if she/he had won anything, though.

A sealed envelope costs 41 cents to mail and a postcard only costs 26 cents.

Most people just send the naked postcards. ;)

Naked Postcards???? :eek:

But seriously

I'm usually lurking on the Budget Board....I'll mail a naked postcard to save 15 cents! :lmao:

Can you put your child's name on a postcard and send it in or will it not count since they are under 18? If they are in the park they can win but I cannot find out anything about mailing postcards with kids names on it.

Can you put your child's name on a postcard and send it in or will it not count since they are under 18? If they are in the park they can win but I cannot find out anything about mailing postcards with kids names on it.
Absolutely my guys have had better luck at winning ears than I have.

Absolutely my guys have had better luck at winning ears than I have.

Thanks! My son is so lucky! He wins things all the time. I was sure that when we went to Disney he would win something but we never saw any dream team or any prizes either. It was on our last day that we saw tons of dream fast passes. I'm not one of those complaining about no prizes. I think it is a nice touch to offer prizes to visitors. :yay:

:thumbsup2 TYVM to mommyoftwinfants for posting the link for the 2008 Dreams catalog! I'd been looking for that!

I get cold chills every time I read about a dream!!!!! I hope we get lucky down there!:wizard:

My kids and I are just getting into mailing in the post cards. I was wondering one thing though. Besides putting the PO Box on the card, do you put that it is to Disney or do you just put the address only on the card? I want to be sure before we send in a bunch of post cards. :confused3 :confused3

My kids and I are just getting into mailing in the post cards. I was wondering one thing though. Besides putting the PO Box on the card, do you put that it is to Disney or do you just put the address only on the card? I want to be sure before we send in a bunch of post cards. :confused3 :confused3

I address mine to: Disney Dream Giveaway, PO Box 8629, Elmhurst, IL 60126. We just received 5 of the YOAMD lanyard and pin sets today-2 addressed to DD, 2 to DH and 1 to DS. I was very surprised to have to sign for so many all in one day. Good luck...its lots of fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter