• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

<The LINKS to '08 YOAMD Rules!!> Have ?'s find the ANSWER HERE, catalog link included

the rules say "... on a 3.5"x5" postcard and sending it with proper postage affixed to..."

Does that mean to affix postage to the postcard? That's what it sounds like, but I'd hate to waste all those stamps if they're just putting in a dumbo clause to remind people to put a stamp on their envelope.

Finally! I have had such a time trying to find the address to send the postcards to. Thank goodness I finally found this thread.

Now, gotta find a bunch of postcards... any suggestions on the best place to find them, besides the post office. :rotfl2:

the rules say "... on a 3.5"x5" postcard and sending it with proper postage affixed to..."

Does that mean to affix postage to the postcard? That's what it sounds like, but I'd hate to waste all those stamps if they're just putting in a dumbo clause to remind people to put a stamp on their envelope.

they are just telling you to make sure that you put enough postage on the card, since they go up constantly and to make sure that people don't complain about getting their cards back even though they didn't put a stamp on it.

Finally! I have had such a time trying to find the address to send the postcards to. Thank goodness I finally found this thread.

Now, gotta find a bunch of postcards... any suggestions on the best place to find them, besides the post office. :rotfl2:

I just use the ones from the post office so I don't have to worry about it being big enough for the post office and small enough for disney plus I don't have to worry about putting the stamps on.

May be a dumb question - but what kind of cards at the post office do you mean? :rolleyes1

Thanks for the info! I didn't really know what yoamd was all about .

May be a dumb question - but what kind of cards at the post office do you mean? :rolleyes1

Thanks for the info! I didn't really know what yoamd was all about .

The post office sells plain white standard-sized post cards with the required 26-cent postage pre-printed on the cards. The cards are 28 cents each (26 cents for the postage and 2 cents for the card). Just ask for them at the counter.

So let me get this right...the draw vs delivery of a potential prize is about 3 months? I was looking for this and couldn't find it before.

I got a pair of ears already a couple months ago, one pair had Disney World, and the other had Disneyland on them! I'm still hoping for a lanyard. I took a break from mailing and just got back into it, although i forgot to mail my cards today >_<

Ah well, there's always tomorrow!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter