The Life Inspiration Thread

Asc341

Mouseketeer
Hello Disers! I'm creating this thread because from time to time, I come looking to the Disboards for hope and courage to go after life goals, and always end up at the "Coping and Compassion" board. Since we are all here to support each other through life's struggles, I thought that we'd, collectively, offer great support during life's happy challenges, too.

For me, I'm in the midst of applying to a rigorous MBA program, and am one step away from starting my own company. In the meantime, I help to manage a NYC startup -- in other words, I don't sleep much, and sometimes I wonder why I've put myself (and my young family) through all of this! The fear of rejection and failure can be really overwhelming!

Sometimes I feel like I'm in midst of a nail-biter sports game, where you think: "Are they going to make it?!" Boy, do I hope that the answer is "YES! THEY DID!"

Have a great day, everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter