The Last Vestige Of "Covid World" Gone

WEDWDW

DIS Veteran
The only remaining "reminders" of Covid 19 protocols at Walt Disney World,the "Warning/Disclaimer" signs have been removed.
https://www.wdwmagic.com/other/walt...nal-remnants-of-covid-19-safety-protocols.htm

1659455873707.png

From Property-wide Masking to Temperature Checks to Relaxation Stations to lines for Peter Pan's Flight winding through Columbia Harbour House to Cast Members filling Drinks for Guests at Resort Food Courts to Cast Members in Face Shields and the list goes on.

We never conceived we would experience what we experienced.

It still feels surreal looking back at it at times.

And now it is all gone.

And may none of it ever need to return!

The only remaining "reminders" of Covid 19 protocols at Walt Disney World,the "Warning/Disclaimer" signs have been removed.
https://www.wdwmagic.com/other/walt...nal-remnants-of-covid-19-safety-protocols.htm

View attachment 690090

From Property-wide Masking to Temperature Checks to Relaxation Stations to lines for Peter Pan's Flight winding through Columbia Harbour House to Cast Members filling Drinks for Guests at Resort Food Courts to Cast Members in Face Shields and the list goes on.

We never conceived we would experience what we experienced.

It still feels surreal looking back at it at times.

And now it is all gone.

And may none of it ever need to return!
It really was an odd time. Remembering when the parks closed was a strange, strange time. Have they taken down some of the dividers though yet? I could have sworn living with the land, 3 cabelleros and a few other rides still had the plexiglass dividers still just a month ago.

So exciting! We went November 2020 and it was unrecognizable in so many aspects. Temperature checks and social distancing while waiting in line (I have little kids so I had to be on top of them to keep a distance because they just don't get it). I'm so happy we are moving forward!!

The only remaining "reminders" of Covid 19 protocols at Walt Disney World,the "Warning/Disclaimer" signs have been removed....And may none of it ever need to return!
...a-MEN to THAT! :worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter