The last resort you stayed at and the next resort you are staying at? and what year?

Last two resorts were
AKV 1 bedroom (August 2022) LOVED the extra space, theming, vibe
AoA LM rooms (April 2018)

Next resort is AoA Family Suite August 2023. Fingers crossed for LK!

I'm really looking forward to it. Only problem I see is never wanted to do a value resort again!

100%! Back before we were married (so like, a decade ago 😂) , we stayed at CBR on our first trip to WDW together. In our travels, we came across the Crescent Lake resorts. One bounce back deal + one year later, we had the opportunity to stay at the Yacht Club and it spoiled us for life! Now we rent DVC to be able to afford our expensive taste!

Last time was 2016 at the Beach Club and this year we are staying there again followed by AKL.

Feb 2022 POFQ
Feb 24 to be determined but hopefully renting DVC points so it will be a deluxe. I guess it will depend on when we nail down our dates and what is available at that time.

Last resort: Grand Floridian dvc resort studios (5/2023)
Next resort: Polynesian dvc studios (9/2023)

My first & only trip so far: I stayed at the Contemporary Resort Tower, Bay Lake view, May 5-10, 1978. I'm hoping to make another trip next spring, & split my stay among several resorts: POP Century, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Yacht Club, & Contemporary Resort Tower again (this time with a Magic Kingdom view).

All Stars Movies - 1 night stay after 6 nights at AKL Jambo May 2023
Next stay : 3 nights at Aventura then 5 nights at Wilderness Lodge in August 2023

Nov 2022 - Boardwalk Villas and July 2023 Pop Century. As much as I loved the BW, mainly for the location, I love the food courts of the value resorts. So many more options.

Last resort was Boardwalk in August 2022. Checking in to Wilderness for two nights this coming Saturday, followed by a night in a tower studio at Riviera.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts