The last resort you stayed at and the next resort you are staying at? and what year?

Last Stay: Was a triple stay on rental DVC points so Ply/BLT/OKW in Dec 2022
Next Stay: POP in Oct 2023

Saratoga preferred room on the last three trips. I may be a bit of an oddball, but I like being able to walk to Disney Springs. My family agrees. I like spending a night or two at the Dolphin if the price is right. We haven't stayed at an MK resort since the kids were little If the price was right I would.

SSR (1br villa)- March 2023
POR - June 2023
Contemporary Lake View/CBR - Split Stay - July-August 2023
Wilderness Lodge - Labor Day Weekend 2023
SSR (2br villa) - December 2023

OKW 2BR villa August 2022.
Going again August this year, OKW studio.
Have previously stayed BC/BCV multiple times before, but we were so pleasantly suprised by OKW!
Felt more like a vacation to go back to the room at OKW than at BC.
And obviously my bank account was happier after the trip.. :earboy2:

Last trip was at the Dolphin (February 2022)
Next trip: Port Orleans Riverside Princess Room (August 2023)

Last trip: August 2021, Universal/Disney split stay: 4 nights at Universal's Hard Rock Hotel, 4 nights at the Dolphin. (Originally booked at Poly, but canceled due to construction/monorail closure.)

Next trip: August 2023, Disney-only split stay: 3 nights at Yacht Club + 3 nights at Grand Floridian (DVC resort studio).

last trip: November 2021 - on the day the international travel ban was lifted by the US Government during Covid we took the first flight out of Amsterdam in the morning and stayed for two weeks at the Signia Hilton Bonnet Creek.

next trip: May 2023 - 10 days split stay at CBR and VGF resort studio

All Star Sports - January 2023
Nothing planned as of now, but if we do go back I'll lobby for POFQ - just love that resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter