The Land, The Sea & The Dark Side ... With A Toddler! 9/1 UPDATE!

What a great update! So happy that y'alls night ended on a high note! :thumbsup2

It's so frustrating trying to get through those parade crowds with a stroller. :headache: And the person trying to climb OVER the stroller...:mad: People just don't think.

And what a sweet moment with your baby during Wishes! :goodvibes

That was a great idea to use up y'alls snack credits before leaving MK! Fudge is on my "must get" list for this year.

Glad y'all were able to get the laundry done before heading to the boat. So excited to hear what y'all thought of the cruise!!

Thanks! I can honestly say, I don't think I've ever had a bad ending to a night in Disney. I think that no matter how rough moments can get, it's easy to look around and see all the good when you're there :thumbsup2

James with Mickey and Minnie looked so adorable! I hope that my little guy has a similar experience - he really seems to love Mickey. I feel for you with that meltdown. It stinks not to be able to calm them down.
Looking forward to hearing about your cruise. I so want to do one some day!

Katy

Thank you :goodvibes When does your little guy get to meet Mickey?

First of all let me say that the photos and video of James meeting mickey were just adorable! You can tell just how happy he is to be meeting his hero!

And I'm sorry that your meal at WCC went south. We've all been there, and it isn't easy, especially in the heat of the moment. I hope things got better for you as the evening wore on! :hug:

Thank you so much! The best part is he still lights up whenever we show him the vide :goodvibes

Oh my goodness, what a cutie patootie little Cinco is!!! Quite the flirt with Minnie also!! He was so cute with Mickey and Minnie, you could tell they didn't want little Cinco to leave them!! Too, too cute! It seems as Moms, we are usually the one to 'take the hit', when a toddler melts down during a meal.' :lmao:

So sorry this happened, but I'm so happy the night turned out ok!!!

Can't wait for the cruise portion of your trip report!! :goodvibes:

Thank you, thank you! He never seems to care when Minnie is on TV so I was shocked at how much he was loving on her!

Uploading and organizing photos for the cruise now :thumbsup2

I've never seen the Magic, Memories & You show but I've heard great things about it. It's run ends on September 3rd so I'm going to try and check it out before then!

I can't believe that guy climbed over your stroller? What was he thinking? :eek: Thank God he didn't lose his balance or get pushed and fall on the baby - what an idiot!

You've now got me craving that toffee, yum!

Glad the night ended on a happy note :goodvibes

I've never seen the Magic, Memories & You show but I've heard great things about it. It's run ends on September 3rd so I'm going to try and check it out before then!

I can't believe that guy climbed over your stroller? What was he thinking? :eek: Thank God he didn't lose his balance or get pushed and fall on the baby - what an idiot!

You've now got me craving that toffee, yum!

Glad the night ended on a happy note :goodvibes

Yay for getting the opportunity to catch Magic, Memories & You before they end the run :banana:

Yeesh, I'm so glad the stroller incident didn't turn into something resulting in injury for anybody. Though, if I'm being honest, the thought "I wonder how hard I can ram his ankles with the stroller without it being obvious" did run through my mind as he was walking away :rolleyes1

I love, love, love toffee!!

Great updates! :goodvibes I have about died of the cuteness overload that was James and Mickey meeting for the first time! What an incredible moment!

I'm so sorry to hear about your WCC meal being less than magical. I'm sure this happens to everyone at one point or another. I know we'll have one in our future as well! :rotfl:

Going over to check out the cruise TR now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter