The Ip-Dip Fry Daddy Dude Fest '08 - PTR by the camping dude

Yay, 42 days for us too :banana: :banana: :banana: !!

I love the countdown idea!! Disney shopping too? You are killing me here, I want to buy more stuff, but need to restrain myself. I want to save money for adult beverages at ip dip :lmao: .

Actually, I bought them through crocs.com. I have, however, bought a few sets of t-shirts at the Disney Store throughout the spring and summer. They're conveniently hidden in the guest room. I just hope I remember they're there and don't forget to pack them!:rotfl:

I just checked my countdown and it's down to 42 days! I've got Mickey Heads numbered up to 36, so I can put them up for a countdown on the inside of the pantry door next week! YAY!!!:banana:

Here's a pic of what I did last year:

countdown.jpg

I think I'll try to recreate it again this year!

Also, I did a bit of shopping for the trip. I decided that we all needed new crocs for the occasion, so I got the Minnie Janes in brown with pink straps, DD4 got the pink Minnie Janes, DD7 wanted blue ones, but had to get the non-Disney ones. DH got plain black ones. They should be here next week!

I am loving the Mickey Heads!!!!! So stealing that idea for my next trip :cool1:

I am loving the Mickey Heads!!!!! So stealing that idea for my next trip :cool1:

I put them on the inside of our pantry door. That way, other people who come into our house don't think we're absolutely nuts, but we see them every time we get something to eat. The girls love taking one down each morning when we get stuff out for breakfast.

I think I can start the countdown officially on Friday, which is after I get home from the hospital, so that works out well. :banana:

Ok, I just came across this thread and I will be there at the same time! My only question is what is Ip dip?:confused3

Ok, I just came across this thread and I will be there at the same time! My only question is what is Ip dip?:confused3

An Ip Dip is a term that an ex-Diser named Buzz termed for someone who does something stupid. He says that he uses it frequently to describe his wife, but I'm thinking it applies more to himself. Anyway, the name of the DisMeet refers to a few of Buzz's favorite things (the Ip-Dip and the fry daddy) and the nickname of Angela (CamelotCats) who started the thread. We all call her "Dude" since she says it about every other word.

Hope that's a good explanation.

All I can say is we're under two weeks now!!!!!!!:banana: :banana:

An Ip Dip is a term that an ex-Diser named Buzz termed for someone who does something stupid. He says that he uses it frequently to describe his wife, but I'm thinking it applies more to himself. Anyway, the name of the DisMeet refers to a few of Buzz's favorite things (the Ip-Dip and the fry daddy) and the nickname of Angela (CamelotCats) who started the thread. We all call her "Dude" since she says it about every other word.

Hope that's a good explanation.

All I can say is we're under two weeks now!!!!!!!:banana: :banana:

You guys are gonna have so much fun!

I hope I will run into some of you in the World. I may just have to slip into Biergarten just to say hi. ;) :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter