I just noticed this smiley!!
yelloweyebrow.gif
i love it!
yelloweyebrow.gif
yelloweyebrow.gif
yelloweyebrow.gif
yelloweyebrow.gif
yelloweyebrow.gif

hey I'm in for the meet, just talked to the wife and even though we are going a month earlier for free dining she gave me the ok for a long weekend!:cool1:

User Name Posts
Montana Disney Fan 107
camelotcats 107
ncsjodi 98
carrieannie 88
Disneyolic 33
scottny 19
irene_dsc 11
Maraena 10
beckanoah 9
TEminnie 8
DARuss 7
lisalonglash 6
Linnie The Pooh 6
GeminiAngel 5
blue_river 4
ncseric 2
mickcw1109 2
winkers 2
AmyBWV99 2
hddanis 1
mmwelch 1
Show Thread & Close Window

User Name Posts
Montana Disney Fan 107
camelotcats 107
ncsjodi 98
carrieannie 88
Disneyolic 33
scottny 19
irene_dsc 11
Maraena 10
beckanoah 9
TEminnie 8
DARuss 7
lisalonglash 6
Linnie The Pooh 6
GeminiAngel 5
blue_river 4
ncseric 2
mickcw1109 2
winkers 2
AmyBWV99 2
hddanis 1
mmwelch 1
Show Thread & Close Window

I did better than I thought I would have.

Morning, folks! I had the great pleasure of being woken up this morning by a garage saling DF and two hyperactive dogs. But that gives me a little extra time to work today so it's all good.

I do have a question for ya'll. We're staying at AKV and then switching over to a value for the weekend (the 24th-26th) and it looks like the Martial Arts Festival and the Tower of Terror marathon are both happening that weekend.

Think that's enough to avoid the All Stars? We were looking at staying at Music but I noticed that they only have standard rooms left according to the Disney room reservation site. I checked Pop and they had the typical standard and preferred rooms.

Thoughts?

Morning, folks! I had the great pleasure of being woken up this morning by a garage saling DF and two hyperactive dogs. But that gives me a little extra time to work today so it's all good.

I do have a question for ya'll. We're staying at AKV and then switching over to a value for the weekend (the 24th-26th) and it looks like the Martial Arts Festival and the Tower of Terror marathon are both happening that weekend.

Think that's enough to avoid the All Stars? We were looking at staying at Music but I noticed that they only have standard rooms left according to the Disney room reservation site. I checked Pop and they had the typical standard and preferred rooms.

Thoughts?

The weekends are busy year round. Usually those convention peeps stay at POR or POFQ don't they?

u hangin in there bro. u should join us. ditch biff and hang wit da buzz-man... oh, and Lin of course. :rolleyes:

that is one vacation I would have to wear depends or bring alot of change of clothes. :)
Maybe if I win the lottery I can go in October but September trip I don't have to pay for as it is a gift so I am looking forward to that. also to see Biff on the rides.

that is one vacation I would have to wear depends or bring alot of change of clothes. :)
Maybe if I win the lottery I can go in October but September trip I don't have to pay for as it is a gift so I am looking forward to that. also to see Biff on the rides.

So, you're saying you would spend a lot of time laughing, right? :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter