The Indiana Jones Chamber of Destiny

Pirate-Emery

<font color=blue>Did the Tag Fairy see POTC2?</fon
Well, for those that know me know that this room is a long time coming... I started it, eh, in the summer of 2006.

I have a thing for Indiana Jones. Loved the movies, love the ride. The creation of this room was mainly for the ride, as we had heard nothing from the Indy 4 Movie front at the time. With the Animal Kingdom room given generously to me by AmberDaze (I thanked you again! You thought I would forget my diabolical game!), I set to work with the devilish desire to... CLOSE THE WINDOWS. So, I removed the most desirable part of the AK room (don't ask me why), and started my perilous journey into the Chamber of Destiny.

The first picture I can find of it was when it was my fun Indiana Jones Adventure quest. I personally loved that quest... I should probably get around to making another...

beingmeantoguestmule.jpg

(Clarification: that's just a mule... don't get your undies in a bunch)

The second version was when I had it all decked out for Halloween! The Chamber had seen some changes, such as fuller walls and the seating section that remains, to this day, in the north west part of the room.

HalloweenIndianaJonesroom.jpg

The third version was a result of the refurb that included my famed Indiana Jones ride, which has since been dismantled. Notice the introduction of the famous Davy Jones Organs that make up the room today.

COD.jpg

And with the fourth version comes the largest overhaul I had done to the room to date. Foliage found it's way into the temple. Alice Moss Gross Stuff covered the floors... Recently, I added the new water pieces for a Fountain of Youth effect.

IndyRoomPre-Rebuild.jpg

(This is Ver. 4.8)

And now 5.0 is finally done!
IndyRoom50.jpg

Note: In the last picture, I'm standing in front of the scary tree thing. Don't worry, he's still there.

Wow, great job, and admirable dedication! I remember riding your Indiana Jones ride, and I am a bit saddened to hear it has been dismantled, I thought it was awesome as well. In fact I may even have pictures of it LOL. Well congrats on finishing!! If the opportunity arises I will come visit!

-Stacey

Haha! I do have pics of closing in this room. It was 2/13/2007, I apparently need to delete pics from my pal. Turns out I did two closings that night I was jumping from here to mansion lobby and finally back here. This isn't the last pic of the night, but this one had more people. Too funny!

closingemeryroom2.jpg

-Stacey

beingmeantoguestmule.jpg

(Clarification: that's just a mule... don't get your undies in a bunch)

:rotfl: :rotfl2: That was hilarious, I didn't see the "Clarification Noitce"
But isn't that a little harsh, even if your talking to yourself? :rotfl2:

AWESOME! I remember seeing that first picture a while back when you posted!

The last picture is my favorite though! Its awesome, and I love the fountain and the little forest/type thing! :thumbsup2

I GIVE YOU!! THE PINNACLE OF MY CREATION!

This will be the last iteration of this room, as it has accomplished everything I ever wanted!

DoctorJonesrideroom.jpg

It's open now, "Doctor Jones Chamber of Destiny"

Just wondering if fairies are welcome in the chamber? I hear there is a really hot fairy named SeaWeedWaterSplash that might like to spend some time on VMK. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter