The "I WANT TO ARGUE!" thread - JOKE THREAD!

Question: What continent do you think Mexico is part of? :confused:
.............erased the N and citizens...... as in the poverty level on the border towns has no bearing on how we as US Citizens and Canadian citizens conduct ourselves in Mexico or even need visas to enter Mexico The experince in Algodones and the news about the other two borders towns....are worlds away from everything we know...let alone a longs ways from our continent.

I think a drug cartel killed Carole's husband. I think she knows he was into some shady shizz with those trips to Costa Rica, and I believe she could have told police more about his business there, but I don't think she killed him, merely kept quiet and was relieved that he disappeared.

I was going to but..I could have sworn I heard about animal cruelty stuff in the show and I just can't handle that. Can anyone confirm that?

Both sides make vague accusations that the other is committing animal cruelty, but nothing is shown, or even expressly described. Likely the two worst scenes are the main guy whacking a tiger on the head with his cane when she attacks his shoe and drags him around her enclosure (he then fires his handgun, but not at her directly) and another when someone describes "euthanizing" tigers by shooting them rather than transporting them elsewhere. There are also scenes where they're tranquillized. If you're heavily sensitive to seeing animals in captivity, then avoid it - however there is no outright abuse IMO

Both sides make vague accusations that the other is committing animal cruelty, but nothing is shown, or even expressly described. Likely the two worst scenes are the main guy whacking a tiger on the head with his cane when she attacks his shoe and drags him around her enclosure (he then fires his handgun, but not at her directly) and another when someone describes "euthanizing" tigers by shooting them rather than transporting them elsewhere. There are also scenes where they're tranquillized. If you're heavily sensitive to seeing animals in captivity, then avoid it - however there is no outright abuse IMO
Thank you for that information :)

Since this is supposed to be a light and fluffy thread can we please keep COVID arguments out of it? Otherwise it will just devolve ito the big bowl of nasty that every other COVID thread is because we all feel we have valid and crutial points to make. I desperately need some fluff. I hope n one feels the need to argue this post. :)

Swap out tequila for rum and I'm with ya :thumbsup2

Tequila. Always Tequila.

I couldnt figure out how to do the cutsey crossout thing here on DIS and couldnt remember the tag so I hope you dont mind. :)

I cut my own hair from a bob into a shag today with a Mach 5 razor. Sent pics to my stylist - she approves! Said I did a really good job ;)
:thumbsup2 Got any tips? I'll be that desperate in a day or two. It's either that or ask my DH to give it a go. He's the only person I'm getting within 6' of these days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter