The Hot Fudge Terrorists and the Curse of the Drunken Punkin!!!New 04/24/14 pg 19

Thank you fopr a wonderful report! Once again, best of luck with your DCP adventure.

Thanks for sharing the trip! it was great! Just subscribed to both the Disney Land TR and your DCP Pre-trip report!

So this is it! This is the last update of our November TR! I think this may be the quickest I ever finished a trip report considering my August DL trip is still going strong :rotfl:

It did seem to pick up a little bit of steam towards the end there.

:rolleyes1:

Just thinking a high schooler did this one is nuts!

Agreed.
Actually, they're all pretty impressive.
More so when you consider that they're only temporary.

I am so jealous of all this talent! I have always wanted to be more artistic but unfortunately I was not given that gene.

Me too.
I've tried a few times to do something artistic.
Usually, when I'm done, I look at the finished product, sadly shake my head and walk away.

I got a red velvet cupcake! I am very upset they are closing Babycakes!!

Was that gluten free? Or did you just throw caution to the wind?

and also checked out Splitsville which was nicely decorated for Xmas!

Odd. I don't remember that at all. Is it new?

and that's it for the pictures!

No. More. Pictures????? :faint:

We roamed around DTD and mom picked me up a pair of decorated Toms which she put away for Xmas.

Did she do it without you knowing about it?
Or was it a "I'm getting you these for Christmas" kind of thing?

I just want to thank you all for following along!

No. Thank You!

If you can't get enough of our adventures we have two other TRs going right now

Too late! I'm already there! :laughing:

It did seem to pick up a little bit of steam towards the end there.

:rolleyes1:

True I just know having three going at the same time would be way too hard to keep up once I get to Disney so I tried to hurry it along!

Agreed.
Actually, they're all pretty impressive.
More so when you consider that they're only temporary.

I agree all of that work can just be washed away!

Me too.
I've tried a few times to do something artistic.
Usually, when I'm done, I look at the finished product, sadly shake my head and walk away.

I have my moments :rotfl: I am good at crafting but not very good at drawing or painting.

Was that gluten free? Or did you just throw caution to the wind?

Everything at Babycakes is gluten free!

Odd. I don't remember that at all. Is it new?

It opened up last summer I think?

No. More. Pictures????? :faint:

I know!

Did she do it without you knowing about it?
Or was it a "I'm getting you these for Christmas" kind of thing?

She asked me if I wanted them for Christmas :rotfl:

No. Thank You!

I do appreciate your comments :hug:

Too late! I'm already there! :laughing:

Glad that you are!

I'm so sad to see this TR end, but at least I just learned that you are writing one about the college program. That is very cool.

Those chalk drawings at DTD are beyond amazing. It's so sad to think they aren't permanent. How gorgeous. Yes - that is some talent there on display.

I haven't visited DTD too much in any of my last trips so I'm looking forward to seeing it in May.

I really enjoyed this TR. You and your mom had a wonderful time. I know the adventures will continue for years to come!

I'm so sad to see this TR end, but at least I just learned that you are writing one about the college program. That is very cool.

Those chalk drawings at DTD are beyond amazing. It's so sad to think they aren't permanent. How gorgeous. Yes - that is some talent there on display.

I haven't visited DTD too much in any of my last trips so I'm looking forward to seeing it in May.

I really enjoyed this TR. You and your mom had a wonderful time. I know the adventures will continue for years to come!

I'm surprised you didn't know about the PTR/TR! Glad I could fill ya in!

I loved being able to see them!

I try to make it over there at least once a trip!

I am glad you enjoyed it! I am sure they will!

Thank you for your wonderful report Caitlin. I always read all of your trip reports. They are always so full of fun and beautiful pictures.

Awwww. Can't believe this one is over already.
Is the Star Wars Legos a permanent display? If so, I can't wait to see it in June.
Looking forward to following along on your DCP adventure!

Awwww. Can't believe this one is over already.
Is the Star Wars Legos a permanent display? If so, I can't wait to see it in June.
Looking forward to following along on your DCP adventure!

It was definitely a fast TR!

Unfortunately it wasn't and was just something special for the weekend.

Thank you!

Great TR as usual!! I would be so sad to see it end but you have the CP one going (as well as DL still) so it isn't really "the end"! :) Great pics of The Osborne Lights!!! Those chalk drawings were so amazing!!! I have always wished I could draw well but even my stick figures look pitiful!! :lmao:

Great TR as usual!! I would be so sad to see it end but you have the CP one going (as well as DL still) so it isn't really "the end"! :) Great pics of The Osborne Lights!!! Those chalk drawings were so amazing!!! I have always wished I could draw well but even my stick figures look pitiful!! :lmao:

Thank you!

I really need to finish up that DL one soon!

Thank you!

I agree it was so cool seeing them! I would love to be able to draw as well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!