The Haunted Mansion Murder Mystery

Orreed

DIS Veteran
Welcome Foolish Mortals to...
The Haunted Mansion Murder Mystery!

HAUNT_1_998.jpg

Our tour begins here in this gallery where you see paintings of some of our guests as they appeared in their corruptible, mortal state.
Your cadaverous pallor betrays an aura of foreboding, almost as though you sense a disquieting metamorphosis. Is this haunted room actually stretching? Or is it your imagination, hmm? And consider this dismaying observation: This chamber has no windows and no doors, which offers you this chilling challenge: to find a way out!
Of course, there's always my way. *Crashing thunder, screams*

WHAT IS THIS! ONE OF YOU MURDERED MY SERVANT CAST MEMBER! FINE, THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY OUT, TO FIND THE MURDERER!

Rules:
1. I will randomly choose three murders and three detectives who I will PM. You can accept or deny this role. Detectives work together to solve the murder and PM me back, (The Ghost Host Orreed) when I ask for a guess.
2. If you get murdered, you can still play as one of the Mansion's newest residents. You are now a ghost. If you are a detective who get murdered or caught you can play as a ghost but not murder or guess.
3. Park Guests are vital and the rest of the players. You are a Disney character trapped inside the mansion.
4. We will use the traditional format of a Dis Murder Mystery. Post as your character like this. Ghost Host: *Floats into graveyard* Why Erza, any luck hitchhiking today?
5. Please keep all language PG
6. Each murder will have a clue.
7. Doom Buggies have banished and in it's track will be a walkway.
8. There may be hidden rooms in the mansion discovered later.
9. Murders and Detectives please make sure you have room in you're PM box.
10. Have a chilling good time at the Mansion.

Players:
Jess- Cinderella8 (Murdered Page Six, animal fur left behind.)
Fawn- Slivermist20
Ariel- Disneyanney
Captain Hook- Doodle98
Cinderella- MickeyisBeast
Amanda- 1elle2
Jaq- CowboyErin
Vinny Santorini- The Villianess
Jafar- BK228
Piglet- Maps823
Alice- IndigoFaith
Duchess - Tigerkitty

Map:
haunted-mansion-track.gif

Ghost Host: *Is invisible and opens portrait room door* Welcome to the Mansion. Remember there's only one way out, for the detectives to find the murders!

Theres-Always-My-Way-M.jpg

jess_zps3edeff23.jpg
Jess: I should've known this trip wouldn't be perfect. Now someone's gone and gotten murdered!

Jafar: Fantastic. Now I'm not allowed to leave. This is just fantastic!

jess_zps3edeff23.jpg
Jess: I should've known this trip wouldn't be perfect. Now someone's gone and gotten murdered!

amanda_zpsf658ded1.jpg
: This is horrible! I thought we could get a vacation for once and not worry so much. * Holds Jess's hand.*

Captain Hook: *rolls eyes* a murderer? What a horrible thing! *hides his sword behind back* I need to get used to being on this blasted land. I have sea legs.

Ariel: I just wanted to explore the human world. Now I'm stuck in a mansion...

amanda_zpsf658ded1.jpg
: This is horrible! I thought we could get a vacation for once and not worry so much. * Holds Jess's hand.*
Jess: I guess you can't go anywhere without worry. *frowns* I don't even like this ride.

Jafar: Hook! Yes you! Get over here! *Jafar thought to himself, he need an ally. Who better than a dumb villain?*

Jafar: Hook! Yes you! Get over here! *Jafar thought to himself, he need an ally. Who better than a dumb villain?*

Hook: *looked at Jafar.* You did this, didn't you?! Now we're all stuck here

Hook: he looked at Jafar. "You did this, didn't you?! Now we're all stuck here "
Jafar: Yes because I want to be stuck in here with idiots. Now you listen to me you fool. I highly doubt that there will not be more murders. So I propose we stick together. Exchange information and such. We are probably the two smartest here anyway.

Jafar: Yes because I want to be stuck in here with idiots. Now you listen to me you fool. I highly doubt that there will not be more murders. So I propose we stick together. Exchange information and such. We are probably the two smartest here anyway.

Hook: Fine, and I'm only agreeing because Mr. Smee isn't here. He had to take an extra long potty break. *rolls eyes*

Jess: I guess you can't go anywhere without worry. *frowns* I don't even like this ride.

Amanda: Me neither. It's too creepy! With all these villains running around also...* Hides face in hands*

Tinkerbell: Oh my gosh! What a creepy place for a murder to happen! Now we're stuck here! Think happy thoughts Tink...

OOC: My name wasn't put on the list...I know I was the last one to sign up but I just thought I'd mention that so people didn't think I just randomly popped in without signing up.

Amanda: Me neither. It's too creepy! With all these villains running around also...* Hides face in hands*
Jess: I guess we've been through worse. But the villains back this twice as unbearable...

Tinkerbell: Oh my gosh! What a creepy place for a murder to happen! Now we're stuck here! Think happy thoughts Tink...

OOC: My name wasn't put on the list...I know I was the last one to sign up but I just thought I'd mention that so people didn't think I just randomly popped in without signing up.

Fawn: Oh, hey Tink. This is just horrible! What kind of person would murder an innocent cast member? I wonder if there's any animals here that might be scared. I could try and calm them down.

OOC: After I signed up, I realized that I'm going to Disney on Friday for about a week. So I'll try hard to get on as much as I can.

Vinny: *takes out road flare* I have emergency tools. Road flares, pencils, paperclips, extra shoes, office supplies.

Fawn: Oh, hey Tink. This is just horrible! What kind of person would murder an innocent cast member? I wonder if there's any animals here that might be scared. I could try and calm them down.

OOC: After I signed up, I realized that I'm going to Disney on Friday for about a week. So I'll try hard to get on as much as I can.

Tinkerbell: I don't know, Fawn. I'm glad you're here though! It would be horrible to be the only pixie here!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter