The Hangout Thread: The Teen Board's Hottest Club

I feel uncomfortable when people who I barely know talk about their boyfriend and use their name instead of saying "my boyfriend"... like I don't even know your name how are you gonna use your boyfriends name and expect me to know who you're talking about?

guys i just met nash grier also known as the guy who made that video about what he likes/dislikes about girls aka guy who hates girls with arm hair

zsv7vc.png

I give meeting him 3 stars, but the burger I got afterwards gets 5 stars

but honestly he was very sweet, probably has to so his head doesn't get chopped off, especially for that arm hair comment in his viral video

Sarah is this the same sonic where your friend met si from duck dynasty

That sonic is a blessing apparently

Sarah is this the same sonic where your friend met si from duck dynasty

That sonic is a blessing apparently

Yep! I guess it's easier for celebrities to go out to eat at places in little towns like mine because there's not as many people.

He was filming a vine for Sonic though idk why he chose ours but he did and thank goodness he did lol

Boston has had such bad luck this last year
minus winning the world series
whenever there's happiness someone's gotta bring it down eventually

Boston has had such bad luck this last year
minus winning the world series
whenever there's happiness someone's gotta bring it down eventually
::yes:: The Marathon bombers was a terrible thing. Hopefully we will have a better year ahead and the Red Sox will win the World Series again.

My AP art appreciation class is one reason I am ready for summer. That class is about as pleasurable as drinking toilet water in a pit full of gorillas. And I love doing art. I don't care whatsoever how it evolved or who did what. But I need it for my major so it's good in getting it over. It just sucks. I hate it so much

I am planning on doing some major retail therapy this weekend and I couldn't be more excited about that

So far the most ridiculous classes I have had to take to be a kindergarten teacher have been Zoology, Art History, and World of Music.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter