The Hangout Thread: The Teen Board's Hottest Club

That's how I feel. I have re-watched the series so many times, and it would ruin it. It's a comedy! Marshall is my favorite, I loved his reaction to Narshall.

i was hoping more of the gang would get spoofed in it, especially robin because we have similar levels of disinterest in sentimentality

i marathoned this show like a monster to get caught up before it ends. i finally got caught up on saturday just in time for them to compromise my emotions with last night's episode

i was hoping more of the gang would get spoofed in it, especially robin because we have similar levels of disinterest in sentimentality

i marathoned this show like a monster to get caught up before it ends. i finally got caught up on saturday just in time for them to compromise my emotions with last night's episode

Lol, I would have appreciate a portrayal of all of them. I literally watch it every night before I go to sleep. This season has been messing with me though. So episodes are great, and some are just bad.

Lol, I would have appreciate a portrayal of all of them. I literally watch it every night before I go to sleep. This season has been messing with me though. So episodes are great, and some are just bad.

"How Your Mother Met Me" is definitely in my top 5 favorite episodes of the series, and so far my favorite this season.

Maybe this season feels off because it's set in such a narrow timeframe and tensions are flaring up too frequently. Like the whole Daphne part lasted too long for me.

"How Your Mother Met Me" is definitely in my top 5 favorite episodes of the series, and so far my favorite this season.

Maybe this season feels off because it's set in such a narrow timeframe and tensions are flaring up too frequently. Like the whole Daphne part lasted too long for me.

That episode was great!

I just want Robin and Barney to get married already! And yeah, it lasted too long.

That episode was great!

I just want Robin and Barney to get married already! And yeah, it lasted too long.

I just know they'll put that off as long as possible because everyone wants to see what insanity ensues when it happens.

I mean, it's Robin and Barney, a few things are bound to happen.

I just know they'll put that off as long as possible because everyone wants to see what insanity ensues when it happens.

I mean, it's Robin and Barney, a few things are bound to happen.

True. I'm just really not a fan of Barney and Robin together so I'd rather the season not end with that, but that's better than the alternative from last nights episode.

True. I'm just really not a fan of Barney and Robin together so I'd rather the season not end with that, but that's better than the alternative from last nights episode.

ngl, I giggled like a middle-schooler during Barney's proposal even tho I hate the fact that he told such elaborate lies to make it happen.

I'm so back and forth on them.

ngl, I giggled like a middle-schooler during Barney's proposal even tho I hate the fact that he told such elaborate lies to make it happen.

I'm so back and forth on them.

Oh me too, his proposal was great. So I was thinking, we should totally schedule a dismeet when I'm down there, like in DTD. :)

I know I'm having a bad day when I don't go through the house singing part of your world. Not that I've had a bad day because I haven't, I was just singing and thought. Wow. I sing this a lot lol

I have to write with .9 lead because I write with really hard pressure and .7 lead just breaks instantly for me.

I am so in love with my prom dress. I seriously could make a jacket out of how much fabric I had to cut off of it because I am so short

We have our schedule kind of planned out, so I could let you know what days I'm not in a park. :)

cool cool. i may try and convince my friend to take me because i still can't drive (ugh) and would feel weird asking my dad to take me to meet an internet buddy.

My professor moved class back by half an hour. So now I have to drive 20 minutes back to campus for a 50 minute music class. :/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter