The Hangout Thread: The Teen Board's Hottest Club

That parade today tho

Oh my gosh I was in the front row and if I was on tv I am thoroughly sorry because I looked like a wretched wet dog. If I don't get sick or have pneumonia from that, then my utter level of shockness will be higher than the amount of American fast food I will eat when I get home tomorrow.

Words cannot describe how excited I am to get a chicken biscuit from bojangles and a huge sprite. There are no words.

Words cannot describe how excited I am to get a chicken biscuit from bojangles and a huge sprite. There are no words.

number one reason i don't want to leave the south: no bojangles

you're making me crave bojangles omg i may have to make a stop there tomorrow after school

i followed ellsbury on twitter because why not he's on my team now might as well

but now twitter keeps recommending me to follow all these red sox players. no twitter, you don't understand...

number one reason i don't want to leave the south: no bojangles you're making me crave bojangles omg i may have to make a stop there tomorrow after school

I want it so bad I can almost taste it

I have vastly learned that the south is where it's at in more ways than one, but bojangles is a huge one

For my final Speech and Debate presentation I think I'm going to do Why the New York Yankees are the best team in the MLB

my cousin was talking about how he wanted to go drinking in California Adventure on our first day down at Disneyland and was whining about how we weren't gonna wait for him and his wife said, "Ryan, I wanna ride rides! This is Disneyland! We can drink any time!"

and i laughed so hard bc he's been whining about how Celina wouldn't want to ride any rides with him omg

there is a picture of some guy's outfit on the tumblr radar and I WANT IT JESUS
wow that picture was huge um. i meant this lmao

AND HE'S WEARING IT WITH SKINNY JEANS AND I NEED IT BYE

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter