The Hangout Thread: The Teen Board's Hottest Club

i also got 50 dollars and i'm probably gonna spend it on the complete set of fullmetal alchemist: brotherhood

i saw the new Bieber movie tonight and i thought it was going to be eh BUT IT WAS SO GOOD I CRIED

ik the whole purpose of that movie was to show people that he's not really a jerk he's just a teenage boy and wow did they do a good job bc i fell in love with him all over again

i need to change my phone password bc this guy is really close to figuring it out

and plus it's 2416 aka my ex favorite baseball player's number and then my favorite number aka the day i was born

but what i'm going to change it to is pretty simple so hopefully i will be able to catch on to it pretty quickly

WP_001655_zps845c874a.jpg

i got this crewneck at forever21 yesterday and i can't even deal i'm so in love
i mean it's got woody, buzz, jessie, rex, and ham on it aka my life

ugh i have to somehow find a red dress and white pants

and i cant order my dvds until i buy them because i NEED those clothes and i have very limited funds

i just want to spend my christmas/bonus money on something fun for me

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter