The Hangout Thread: The Season of High n00n

i'm about to watch last night's vampire diaries
and i think stefan dies

and if he's legit dead i will never watch that show again

We were compiling our list of songs to listen to before exams in RS today instead of revising

So much edm

I never really realised how stupid some people were until I started learning how to drive omg
Also my driving instructors phone went off really loudly and it put me off and I tried to move up into third gear and accidentally went down to first and it was so awkward because the car literally slowed down so much so quickly ahahaha and I stalled like twice trying to come out of a junction and there were buses and stuff coming out of nowhere
At least I drove along the seafront and past a few of my friends houses ahahahaha

The female chaperone for the 7th and 8th grade DC trip backed out, so guess I'm going to DC in a week.

tumblr_n2z5g30vth1t4imsmo1_500.jpg

BAE<333

Calum Hood is literally so cute and my friend asked me what was attractive about him and was like WTH EVERYTHING

WHY DOES THE AXE BREAK SO EASILY ON ACNL?? like. i have to wait until Leif gets another in his store to complete my town paths >:c

cranky resetting in my sister's ac town for Wart Jr........... idk why she loves that ugly frog so much.....

For the rest of the year I do not have to go into school until 12

The lyfe

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter